Chapter 33

POV: Hobi

When Jimin and Y/N entered the work out facilities, Hobi thought his heart would stop. Y/N's wrap top gave him visions of unwrapping her like a present. With the wrap feature, her full and lush breasts were covered but on display. He'd never thought of himself as a breast man, but he just wanted to live between them.

He shook his head to get away from those dirty thoughts. This wasn't the time for that. He hated working out but knew that he needed to keep his body fit to be able to maintain their schedule. He needed to stay focused! Almost without thinking, he took the treadmill next to Y/N. He saw her earbuds and wondered what she was listening to to keep her motivated.

He tapped her arm to grab her attention. When her eyes met his, he almost tripped. She made his heart beat hard. "What are you listening to?"

She blushed and replied, "I call it my 'Morning Mix'. I tried to find peppy stuff that would set a good pace." She pulled out one of the earbuds and offered it to him. "Want to listen?"

When he took it from her hand, he "accidentally" caressed her hand as he took the earbud. She flushed hotly, stumbled a little, and turned to focus back on her workout. Hobi wondered why she would be even a little embarrassed. He tapped it in his ear and smiled as he realized she was currently listening to one of their current hits. She wasn't wrong that it had a good beat for the treadmill.

Listening to her music and jogging next to her, he felt so connected. Normally, he preferred hip-hop to dance to, but had to admit that her peppy selections kept him motivated to exercise. He looked to the side and nearly tripped again before he averted his eyes. He'd heard the term "heaving bosom" before and had wondered what it truly meant. She wasn't panting, but between her pace and her breathing, her breasts were mesmerizing. He tried to keep his glances over to a half a dozen or so.

When they reached the end of her playlist, he realized with a start that they were finished. Picking up her phone, she switched her music to more soothing tunes and moved to the fitness mats stored to the side of the room. She started a stretching routine, with some yoga stretches thrown in. He decided to join her, admitting only to himself that he wanted to be available in case she needed assistance... and to watch her. To maintain his flexibility on the dance floor, he often did stretches like this. They went through a basic routine and, as he continued to cool down, he noticed she had transitioned to a meditation pose.

"Do you like to do yoga?" He couldn't help himself from asking, matching her posture.

She thought about it for a moment before smiling at him. "I've been wanting to work on my flexibility... and I do find it relaxing. I'm getting there, but sometimes it's hard."

"We can do some stretching together, if you'd like," he said with a smile.

"I'd love to but... after some meditation. I need to get my mind back under control. It's been a busy few days." She changed her music again and closed her eyes.

He sat with his elbows on his knees for a bit, just watching the serenity wash over her features. Normally, he had a lot of energy, so meditation wasn't something he enjoyed. However, between her presence and her music, he thought he'd give it another go. As time passed, he realized he was feeling relaxed and refreshed. His mind didn't feel as chaotic as it normally was. If I feel this good after meditating with her once, I wonder what it would be like if we did it more regularly. He smiled to himself. They had all the time in the world to put that into practice.

After twenty minutes, her playlist ended and he looked at her expectantly. At her nod, he sat with their feet together and gestured for to give him her hands. He didn't want to overstrain her, so thought he'd give her some quick pointers. "Okay, so I'm going to pull to help stretch your hamstrings. Don't let me pull to the point of severe pain."