Chapter 7

POV: Y/N

"You have to stop running away," that now familiar voice chided you. "You asked for this, remember?"

You woke slowly from a dreamless sleep. It was dark all around you but you were in such a comfortable bed. You wondered if you lost track of time from being so tired, but you really couldn't remember sending the boys off, going to the store or getting back in the apartment. As this information broke through your sleep haze, you sat straight up in bed. Looking around, you noticed that this definitely was not the studio apartment.

"Ah, for fuck's sake!" you exclaimed. Moving through your memories, the last thing you remembered was putting Namjoon and then Hobi into the van. Yoongi had been standing right next to you. That bastard touched me, didn't he? You were rather aggravated at how underhanded he had been.

You were debating how angry you should be. According to the stories you'd heard, you knew soulmates craved nearness especially at the beginning. However, you'd thought that since the soul mark was unusual, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Before you could make a decision, a knock sounded on the door. You sighed heavily but then went to the door. The sneaky bastard stood there smirking at you. "Min Yoongi, did you really have to?"

He shrugged. "You weren't even considering it. And your safety was at risk."

You laughed derisively. "Seriously? My safety? That's the best you've got? No one knows I'm a possible soulmate with you guys. Why would anyone know who I am?"

He pushed his way into the room and sat down on one of the side chairs. He motioned you to join him. You thought about rebelling, but what would that do beyond making you tired? You sat with a sigh. He tented his hands in front of his lips, giving you quite the considering stare.

"You're ARMY, right?"

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah. I think I already said that..."

"Be respectful, little one." You shrugged your shoulders and kept quiet. If he thought you were going to apologize for rolling your eyes, he needed to think again. "Eh, whatever. How much experience do you have with sasaengs here in Korea?"

You looked at him blankly for a few moments. "Okay, well they're super fans who have stalker tendencies..."

He laughed. "It's a slightly naive analysis, but you're right. They are at every event. They often follow us to restaurants. They know where we live and stalk us here. If you think they haven't identified that you are the one who fainted at the event, went out to eat with us, or were visited at your personal residence by three of us... which means your address is now compromised... your naivety is at a whole new dangerous level."

You looked at him with wide eyes. He wasn't wrong. Crap. This day is not getting better. You looked at Yoongi consideringly. "You've made excellent points. However, the soul marks are weird, so it felt wrong to impose. Who do we talk to so we can resolve this? You aren't going to want me to live with you if I'm not your soulmate. So what if they say I'm not? What is your management going to say about all this?"

"This is something we're going to need to discuss as a group. Then we can talk to Bang PD."

"Okay. Let's get this show on the road. Gather the guys together."

Yoongi laughed. "Have you checked the time? It's 2am!"

"Why in the world are you awake?"

He shrugged lazily. "I knew you were going to be a little freaked out when you woke up. So I did some studio work next door until I heard you."

That was surprisingly kind of him. "Well, thank you. I appreciate you thinking of me. Why don't you go to sleep?"

"You're so kind," he said, smirk in full force. You couldn't understand his expression... until he laid down on your bed.