Chapter 50

POV: Y/N

You woke up a little overheated, but quickly realize that it's because your soulmates are surrounding you again. Maybe it was because you all were naked. You smiled tenderly at the sleeping men around you. While you felt a little sweaty, you didn't want to move and leave them behind. Unfortunately, your bladder didn't agree. So being as stealthy as you could, you peeled arms from your waist and tried to squiggle down to the end of the bed. You even managed to avoid an adorable Taehyung curled up at the bottom of the bed.

You quickly grabbed a robe and some new underwear from your suitcase and walked a bit stiffly into the attached bathroom. You quickly took care of business and realized you were looking longingly at the tub. The drapes had been pulled so you didn't exactly know what time it was, but you really wanted a bath... As much as you wanted more snuggle time, you'd like to feel fresh.

As you got towels and whatnot ready, you realized that you wanted a really long soak. To get rid of the sweat and oils from last night, you decided to take a shower first. You checked the bedroom quickly because the last thing you wanted was to disturb their rest. Everyone seemed to be completely zonked, so you decided to chance it. Carefully, you shut the door to muffle the sound. Thankfully, the hotel had instant hot water, so you were able to scrub yourself clean quickly and efficiently. While you were waiting for the tub to fill, you pulled your hair into a top knot. You noticed the hotel provided bath scents. After some review of your options, you settled on a subtle lavender and bergamot mix that was really relaxing and gratefully sunk into the steaming bath.

You'd never been to such a nice hotel before and their bathtub was a perfect length for you to submerge yourself without anything staying above the water and becoming chilled. You could feel the water starting to do its work and closed your eyes to fully enjoy the effects. When you suddenly heard the water splashing and felt something touch your toes, your eyes flew open in shock.

A mischievous Taehyung stared back at you as he lowered his very naked body into the water. You blushed hotly. It wasn't the first time you'd seen him in his "all together", but he was so gorgeous. You didn't want to be caught staring. "Um, Tae Tae? Did you want to use the bathtub? I could freshen the water for you..." You don't know why, but having him join you in the bath made your heart race with nerves.

He leaned back with a sensual grin, his toes tickling your drawn up knees. "Oh, I really wanted to wash your back. It's such a hard part to reach."

"Y...Y...You do?" you cursed yourself for stuttering. You'd just had a passionate night so you'd thought this debilitating shyness would disappear. You stared at him, licking your suddenly dry lips.

His gaze snapped to the small movement and his eyes burned into you. He motioned you over, but you were frozen in shock. Did he really want to hold you while you were both naked in the bath? Surprisingly, the idea was not unwelcome as you'd love to explore his body. While he may not be as muscular as Jungkook, his beauty shone brightly and you just wanted to eat him up.

"Y/N," his voice softly pierced through your sensual haze and you looked up at him blurrily. "Come here." While soft, his voice definitely held a tone of command that you couldn't deny.

Slowly, you got to your knees and timidly moved in between his legs. With one tug, he pulled you into his arms and slowly but fiercely claimed your lips as his own. When you were finally able to break free, you were both gasping. Your hands on his strong shoulders started moving down his arms, almost like you were washing him. When you started to explore his smooth chest, a rumbling started deep and he leaned back, granting you access.

"Tae, you're really gorgeous. You know that, right?" Without waiting for a response, you let your lips explore the areas your hands had just been. As you lapped at his nipple, strong hands firmly grasped your hands and pushed you to your prior side of the pool.