Chapter 39

POV: Jin

Jin watched Namjoon and Y/N come toward them with Jeny and his heart warmed. Her smile brought sunshine to him. He was so grateful that she didn't regret or resent that there was a bond between all of them. As he watched the fond gazes of the other watch her as well, he was grateful that there was no jealousy there. She supported all of them... She accepted all of them... She leaned on all of them... They were becoming quite the family.

He held out his hand as she came to the van and she took it without hesitation. Peripherally, he could see Sejin pull Jeny into his arms and into the second car. He tugged Y/N onto his lap. She giggled, "Jin! I have to wear a seatbelt!"

He buried his face in her neck. She smells so good! "The windows are tinted... and I want to hold you. Does it really matter?" He planted baby kisses along her neck and he smiled as he felt her lean back into his arms. Teasing her until she relaxed was becoming one of his favorite things.

She pinched him lightly and then soothed the slightly pink mark. "Did you know that violating seatbelt laws as an adult passenger means I'd have to pay any fines, right?" Y/N sounded a little breathless, which only spurred him on more. He started nibbling at her neck again and bit on her earlobe. "Jin!"

Taehyung laughed behind them, cuddled into Namjoon's arms. Jin looked back at them with a smile. They looked so cute. "Jin... Safety first!" Namjoon said, struggling to keep a serious face.

Jin sighed. It felt like all his soulmates wanted to tease him today. He gently set Y/N onto the seat next to him. "Fine," he said with a pout, making sure he kept Y/N's hand in his. He checked her neck quickly and was satisfied that his mark was prominent.

She smiled at him gently and used her free hand to caress his cheek. "Thank you, precious."

His heart started pounding. He wondered if she knew how easily endearments were coming to her and how much they melted him. He knew she was attracted to them, but these little things made it really feel like she was giving her heart to them. He'd heard that sometimes this emotional bond was instantaneous as it was with the group's initial bond and apparently what happened with Sejin and Jeny. However, Y/N's bond with them was anything but usual. It had been very worrying for him. He tried to tamp down his serious thoughts. "So what's next on the list?"

"List?" She looked at him blankly, her eyes wide.

He didn't know why, but even that expression endeared her to him tenfold. She is so lovable, his mind cried out. He just wanted to cuddle her up and give her each and every thing she'd ever wanted. He called on all of his acting skills to not show every emotion on his face. He wasn't sure who would be more embarrassed, her or him. "Didn't you want to go to the art museums? I thought Sejin said that was your plan."

She squeezed his hand tightly, biting her lip lightly. His blood pressure raised a little and his pants tightened. Ah, this girl... Am I going to survive this? "Really? Do we have time? Don't you guys have to go practice?" She looked at him earnestly, obviously trying to hold back on any selfish desires. "We don't have to if you guys have things to do... I'm sure we'll be back and I can see them later. I don't want to..."

Namjoon leaned forward and put his hand gently on her shoulder, cutting her off. "We have some time. All the concert prep has already been taken care of and the day of the second concert rarely gives us anything new to do. Plus, we wanted to spend some time with you... looking around at a place that's new for you."

She looked at them all quietly. Jin smiled as he could tell she wanted to believe them, but also knew that they needed to spend more time with her. She looked so torn. "It's true. I promise," he whispered with gentle eyes.