Chapter 19

POV: Y/N

"You know I like you, right?

With Jungkook's words, your heart warmed. The last three weeks you had really developed deeper feelings for each of the boys. Now, instead of adoring them for their music, you now adored them for the men they were. You were so thankful for every second you'd spent with them. It was something you'd remain thankful for for the rest of your life. You could only reply with "I like you too."

You'd been surprised when he pulled you into his arms and kissed you. It was too late to protest or move so you just enjoyed the moment. It was short and you would have liked more time, but you could feel yourself fading like when you'd come here in the first place.

Lots of voices were protesting in the background, but they were hard to hear. You could only stare at Jungkook. "We'll find you, naekkeo." It was as if he was whispering, but his meaning was clear.

Everything kept fading, but his eyes were still surprisingly sharp. You needed to tell them... "I loved spending this time with you. Don't ever change who you are deep down. I hope you don't forget me." He came closer again, but you couldn't hear him anymore or feel anything. And then with a snap, everyone was gone.

You looked around and saw your apartment. "Everything's back where it belongs," you said softly. The English words were a confirmation that you were back where you started from. The tears weren't completely unexpected but they wouldn't stop. You ran to your room and buried yourself in your blankets. You could only let the sorrow take you. Before long, you fell into a fitful sleep.

When you woke up, you were still miserable and your body ached. As much as you may have wanted to, you couldn't dwell on what you had lost. First thing was finding out exactly what you were coming back into. You texted Jeny, begging her to come over as soon as possible. While you waited, you could only sit on the couch and stare into space. Your mind was with the guys and couldn't seem to leave them. Your body was only activated when you heard your doorbell.

"Y/N!" Jeny shouted, throwing herself into your arms. It was a little surprising considering you guys weren't really hugging friends, but you appreciated the contact. Unfortunately, it triggered the tears to start again and you clung to her as you felt like you were losing your mind.

She brought you back to the couch and allowed you to cry as much as you needed. When you finally were able to calm down, you leaned back. "When did you come back?" she asked you.

"A number of hours ago. I fell asleep, so I'm not exactly sure how long..." You sighed deeply.

Jeny looked at you closely. "You look terrible," she said in a shocked voice.

You laughed lightly. "Well, I have been crying a lot."

She shook her head violently. You'd never seen her more aghast. "No... You don't understand. You look gaunt! Worse than when I saw you a week ago!"

This time you laughed heartily. "As if!"

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Jeny demanded. "What did that little bitch do to you?!?" She dragged you to the restroom.

You could only stare at the image in front of you. Your eyes had deep dark circles under them. Your cheeks looked sunken and unhealthy. Your clothes were hanging off your body and it was a miracle that your pants hadn't already slid to the ground. You knew that you needed to lose weight, but it looked like she'd put you on a crash diet. You realized you were hungry, but the thought of food made you want to vomit. You held your hand up to the mirror and noticed some weird lines on your left wrist. What had Ahnjong done to you? You decided not to look at it too closely. You might further lose your grip on your emotions if she'd actually tried to hurt your body.