Chapter 32

POV: Y/N

You took your shower not only to clean yourself but to also cool your libido. You couldn't believe that you'd done that, but had wanted so much more. Shouldn't I have more control over my urges? How could I take advantage of him like that? You felt so good, but so guilty all at the same time. You still had things you weren't ready to ask yet... Was it okay to do that? Sure, they are my soulmates, but what does that mean? Are we in a committed relationship? Is it like marriage? Can we get married? Did they want to get married? Did they consider me their girlfriend? Are they my boyfriends? Was it okay to do that with Namjoon when I haven't done as much with the rest of them?

You shook your head and quickly finished your shower. You knew you had some hang-ups about sex and your body, but now wasn't the time to sort through all of them. As you pulled out another bath sheet, you were so glad that you had an obsession with being over prepared so you'd had towels for all of them.

You threw your hair up in a bun and moisturized your skin. You knew it was going to be a long day of travel, so comfort was key. You wore a cute off the shoulder top with some wide legged yoga pants. Add in some comfy slides and you were ready. You wondered briefly if you should put on some make-up, but decided it wasn't worth it if you were going to be traveling all day.

Finally entering the kitchen, you saw all your men eating. It gave you a little thrill to think of them as "your men". You took a moment to start packing up those necessities that had to wait until right now... your computer, charging cords, Kindle, some notebooks, your purse and passport for the flight after the US leg was completed. Before you ate, you looked around to make sure you hadn't left any essentials behind. As you swept each room, you closed the door to the room, telling yourself you were done in there. You finally had your large suitcase and a carry-on by the front door. You felt finished after putting a bit of your stationary and envelopes in your carry-on.

Jimin came up as you were standing in the front room, fussing again whether you were forgetting anything, and hugged you from behind. "You're worrying for nothing, sweetness. You'll be back."

You looked back and smiled at him. "I know, but I can't... I'm forgetting something."

He chuckled at you. "You obviously have your clothes. Skin care?"

"Yes."

"Lingerie?" He smirked at you.

You smiled and slapped his arm a little. "Jimin!"

"It's important to have... and important info for me..." He nuzzled into your neck, weakening your knees a little.

"I have it."

"Good girl," he purred seductively. "Computer for your job?"

"Oh!" You exclaimed and slapped your forehead. "I forgot to tell my boss I was quitting!"

He growled as he pulled your hand down and pinned it to your side. "No hitting my baby girl," he said angrily in your ear, biting your lobe.

You yelped a little in surprise. He didn't seem to be teasing. "I just..."

"No hitting, baby girl." His voice went deep and sensual. Your body responded to him as if he was touching you. You couldn't help but lean into him. "If you want a spanking, I can help you with that."

You wondered briefly if that would be something you would be interested in. You don't love pain, but people say it can spike your arousal. You wondered if, with them, you'd be willing to try it. You melted against him in submission. "Okay, Jimin."

He kissed your neck with a bit of suction and your knees completely buckled. He held you up as he continued to attack you. Your body burst into flames and you moaned. He let up the pressure just a little and whispered in your ear. "That's your punishment, sweetness."