Chapter 30

POV: Namjoon

The day they'd spent with Y/N had been amazing. It was like everything that they like had been found and visited by Y/N. He wondered how much she had been to see those places before or if it was for them. As they finished dinner, he looked over to Y/N who was dozing on Hobi's shoulder. "Did we wear her out?" he asked his soulmates.

"Maybe," Jin said with a satisfied smile. "However, she was smiling all day. That's what I always want to see."

Everyone nodded. As they came back to Earth, Namjoon gently woke Y/N. As she blinked at him with sleepy eyes, a welcoming smile crossed her face. "Hi, Joonie."

"Hi, angel. Are you ready to go home?" He held his hand out to her. With a nod, he brought her up and into his arms as they disembarked the Ferris wheel. "Are we walking back to your apartment?"

She looked at him and sighed. "It really isn't all that far... not even half a mile. It's just... well, the Seattle hills."

Namjoon laughed. "I was very aware of the elevation change. We just need to get to the road and Security will bring us back to the apartment. Sejin is waiting for us."

The ride back to the apartment didn't take that long at all. Namjoon made sure to keep Y/N's hand in his own to make sure she didn't fall asleep again. He was concerned that she wouldn't be able to sleep that night if she fell asleep again. The elevator ride to her apartment was again peppered with kisses and caresses. Y/N kept blushing under all the attention, but Namjoon loved watching her blossom with it. He wondered if there was a more rewarding feeling than helping his final soulmate find herself.

Sejin and Jeny were chatting at the dining table as they walked in the door. Jeny smiled at the happy but tired group. "Did you have a good time?" she asked Y/N.

Y/N nodded happily, her head on his shoulder. "I really did. Did you guys?" They all smiled and nodded, moving into the living room to relax some more. "Sejin, why did you come over?"

He smiled at her fondly. "Oh, I wanted to make sure you had all your documentation and to get the required soul healing tea from Quazar. Are you ready to pack tomorrow? Is there anything you need assistance with before we leave on Sunday?"

Namjoon could feel her tense a little at his side. Is she worried about leaving with us? he wondered, feeling his own anxiety coming through. "How many suitcases am I allowed to have?" she simply asked, relieving him.

"If you can keep it to two suitcases, maximum, that would be fine. One would be best." Sejin looked around the apartment and looked a little doubtful.

"One large one and my carry-ons." Her gaze firmed. "Will do. After all, we're going to have to come back and pack the rest later anyway." Namjoon was amazed that she was willing to take so little. Then he thought of his soulmate and realized he shouldn't be surprised. "Okay. I'll make sure to get that done. Are you going back to the hotel to sleep?"

Sejin nodded. "The boys should also come and gather their things as well. That way they can spend the time here until the flight." Everyone agreed and started moving to settle in for the night. Just as Jeny crossed in front of him, Taehyung stood abruptly, accidentally knocking into her. Y/N watched in horror as she toppled to the side. It looked like she was going to crack her head on the end table. Almost like a romance novel, Sejin reached out and pulled her into his arms. As they stared at each other, music could practically be heard.

"Jeny?" Y/N cried as she leapt off Namjoon's lap and rushed to her side. "Are you okay?" She patted Jeny's body, looking for any hidden damage. When Jeny didn't respond, He could tell Y/N was about to panic. "Jeny?"