Chapter 31

POV: Yoongi

As they were left alone in Y/N's apartment, they could all truly start to relax. Yoongi looked with love at his soulmates. He tended to be the most introverted of them all, but he was protective of all of them... especially their newest. It bothered him that Y/N's parents reacted the way they had. She had been devastated, but was trying not to let it show. He couldn't do anything during her conversation, but now he wanted to soothe this wound. Looking back, he was so relieved that his family had accepted his soul bond with his bandmates rather easily. He had hoped it would be just as smooth with Y/N. He shook his head to dismiss those future thoughts. "Food... Do you want to order in, Y/N, or should we make something."

Y/N shook her head. "I have absolutely no idea what I have in my cupboards. Let's check it out."

Jungkook pushed her down gently. "We got this," he smiled and motioned to Yoongi and Jin to join him. Before they left the room, Yoongi watched Y/N settle between Taehyung and Namjoon with Jimin at her feet and Hobi's head in her lap. She was combing her hands through Jimin and Hobi's hair. It seemed that just this was enough to take her mind off the earlier incident.

"Use as much of the perishables as you can," she said dreamily. "If nothing looks good, I can ask Quazar to take whatever she wants, since I don't know when Mom..." she trailed off with a pained grimace and Taehyung hugged her close. He nodded and smiled at her, trusting his other soulmates to take care of her.

"What do we think?" Yoongi asked the two that had been going through her cupboards.

"She has quite a few instant and frozen Korean dishes... but those could stay good until we get back." Jin was really deep in thought, analyzing the situation. "Kookie, start the rice, please."

Jungkook looked with glee at the countertops. "She has such an awesome little rice cooker, but it'll take two batches to make rice for all of us."

"We could make some gyeran mari with the eggs she has, but she doesn't have a lot of vegetables. She does have some roasted gim..." Yoongi tapped his lips. It wasn't impossible to make dinner with her supplies, but he wasn't certain if everyone would be satisfied. It also may take longer than everyone was willing to wait.

"She doesn't really have any fresh meat... It isn't hopeless... What do you guys think? I'd love to cook for her again, but..." Jin trailed off. He was palpably disappointed. "I think we're going to have to order in.

"But I started the rice already," Jungkook complained.

Yoongi hugged his youngest soulmate. "We always need more rice." Yoongi was a little surprised when Jungkook clung to him and he felt his desire rising. He kissed Jungkook deeply and heard him moan. Damn it! he cursed and pulled away. "Kookie, we need to wait. Y/N isn't ready for the physical part of our relationship and there aren't enough rooms to be private..."

Jungkook rubbed against him like a cat but nodded reluctantly. Yoongi smiled as the youngest was obviously trying to make it hard (pun intended) on him. Jin chuckled softly and looked at them with equal desire. Yoongi could feel himself blush. They weren't shy with their physical affection, but with a virgin in their midst, they wanted to be respectful and not put any pressure on her. Yoongi knew that waiting for Y/N to be ready was going to push them all to their limits.

Jin brought his phone over to break the tension that had been developing. "Okay, what are we in the mood for? There's such a variety... I'm so glad she lives in a large city. The transition to Seoul won't be that hard."

Yoongi smiled and pulled Jin into their hug. "Let's ask the others."

They entered the living room and a decision was quickly made. They decided on some Seattle-style chicken teriyaki, some sashimi, and dim sum. Jin placed their order and they all relaxed again. Yoongi sat back and just enjoyed the chatter from his soulmates. He often didn't feel the need to chime in, but he never felt excluded. The world finally felt "right" and the low-level stress he always seemed to carry fell away. He leaned against Jungkook's legs and fell asleep.