Chapter 26

POV: Jin

The day they'd flown into Seattle, Jin could actually feel peace and serenity flood his system. It was the closest they'd been to Y/N since her soul had left Korea. As he watched his other soulmates, he could tell that he wasn't the only one who was feeling better. As they only had one concert in Seattle, they needed all the help they could get so they'd asked Sejin to fly in to help them find her.

Even though they may have preferred to go on a search for her, they let their day focus on practicing their routines, sound checks and final costume confirmation. When Sejin cut them loose for a free day, they spent their time roaming around Seattle in pairs, publicly seeing all the sights, but privately trying to find their missing piece. Jin knew he was completely frustrated as he couldn't feel any connection. He wondered where in the world she could be to be so hidden.

As the time for the concert got closer, Jin felt almost as nervous as their very first large-scale concert. He was driving the others insane with his compulsive cheesy jokes as he was trying to release his tension. Eventually, he settled down with Yoongi to take a nap... anything to stop his brain from racing.

About one hour before the concert, Jin turned to Yoongi. "How's she doing? Please, Yoongi. I need to know." He knew that Yoongi had been avoiding touching her symbol because it had been feeling more and more numb as time wore on, which had freaked him out.

Yoongi sighed and nodded. He briefly touched her mark. "She seems to be having a low-level gratitude feeling. I bet she's around Jeny." Y/N's description of her long-time friend centered around a lot of happy feelings.

"I'm so glad that she has Jeny for support. She has a large family, but I always got the impression that she did her best not to worry them." Jin sighed deeply. "She isolates herself so much to protect others. Who protects her?"

Yoongi grunted in agreement. "We will," he said firmly. Jin could only agree.

Jin sat quietly as he waited for the concert to begin, his thoughts completely focused on Y/N. He loved his other partners just as much as ever, but his concern for their missing element made her all he could concentrate on. He knew he wasn't the only one. Finally, it was about time to get onstage. As they moved to the lift that would raise them onto the stage, he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks as everything went dark.

He could hear the crowd as if they were right next to him. He was staring up at the stage as he heard the crowd chanting their names. A lovely voice shouted "You brought me to a BTS concert?" He turned around in shock. He didn't know the voice, yet he did. The first sight of her green eyes made him realize that Y/N actually was at their concert, which filled him with such joy.

"Did you think I didn't know?" Another girl was grinning at Y/N and Jin could feel their close relationship. "You've been desperately trying not to think or talk about them for the last two months. They were the only ones I could think of to drag you out of your funk!"

"Jin! JIN!" Namjoon was shaking him as he'd stopped still as stone. Jin blinked hard and Y/N disappeared to be replaced by their group's leader. As Namjoon saw Jin's eyes refocus, his voice trembled in fear. "What happened to you?"

Jin looked around and saw the rest of the members circled around them. Their concern for him was obvious. He shook his head. "Sorry, boys. We don't have time for me to fully explain this but..." He took a deep breath. Is it true? Or am I going to be giving them false hope? However, this wasn't something he could keep to himself. "Y/N's here."

They were being pushed toward the stage by the crew, but all the members quietly imploded. "How do you know?" Hobi asked intensely and everyone quieted to hear his answer.