Chapter 15

POV: Y/N

As Jimin slowly pulled away, you desperately tried to calm your heart rate. Compared to his kiss, everyone else you'd ever kissed had been rank amateurs at best. You were afraid to open your eyes to see the judgment on how bad your kiss was to him. However, as he pulled back slowly, he kept leaving little kisses as if he couldn't bear to stop. You let your eyes flutter open and met his eyes. You felt like you were drowning and wanted to pull him back to you. You were a complete sucker for kisses... especially his.

You could hear some chuckles and you realized you'd just engaged in some serious PDA... in front of his soulmates... in front of BTS! How embarrassing! You hid your face in Jimin's chest... both a good thing and a bad. It made you want to touch and taste something which wasn't yours. "Well, that was something," you whispered.

"How do you feel?" a voice asked hopefully. It took you a moment to recognize Hobi's voice in your addled brain. You dragged your eyes away from Jimin to stare at the smiling member.

Is he asking what Jimin's kiss was like? Do I really have to...? No, dumb ass! He's asking about if your soul mark showed up. You were so irritated with your brain not realizing that was the reason for Jimin's kiss in the first place. You pushed away from Jimin reluctantly to stand on your own. You had to think about the question. "What does it feel like when your soul mark shows up?"

You watched the guys think about it seriously. Namjoon was the first to answer. "For me, it was almost a burning sensation. Not necessarily painful, but very warm." The others nodded in agreement.

You thought about it. It was hard to think of anything beyond how Jimin had just set fire to your body. "I don't remember feeling any burning... on my chest... I just..." You blushed hotly and stopped. You couldn't get beyond how you felt when Jimin kissed you.

The man living rent free in your head looked at you with a smile. "Just...?"

He snagged your gaze again and you couldn't look away. "I just wanted to climb into your arms and never leave. I felt so desired and safe..." You couldn't believe what was coming out of your mouth. Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!! It was like you had no filter when your eyes met his. You could only give him the truth he wanted. You dragged your eyes away again to try and give yourself some distance. His intense attention wasn't uncomfortable, but it was overwhelming.

Jungkook laughed in delight. "Jimin's an amazing kisser, and I can confirm that's how I felt the first time..." He blushed remembering their history. Jimin smiled back at his soulmate. Watching them, you could almost see all the elements of their relationship. They started as band mates, then became brothers and best friends. Finally, everything had combined into their soul bond. It almost felt like you were intruding... but they didn't seem to consider you separate in the equation. To them, you were definitely a part of their whole.

But were you? You still didn't know who was the soulmate in this instance. You looked at Jin in pain and he opened his arms to you. You dove onto his lap and hid your face as tears were starting to well up again. He caressed your hair and you just wanted to stay like that forever, but you didn't feel worthy of the opportunity. "Jin," you whimpered into his chest.

"What's wrong?" he whispered into your hair.

You didn't want to admit it but you'd promised them complete honesty. "I didn't feel any burning. It's like I get all the emotions, but none of the physical signs." You started to cry heartbrokenly. You wanted to run away, but couldn't bear to leave the safety of his arms.

All other conversation stopped and suddenly you had the concerned attention of everyone. They surrounded you with care and sweet words and six sets of hands caressed your back and head for comfort. You knew Jungkook would have done the same, but no one wanted you to lose consciousness again... especially after what happened the last time.