Chapter 10

POV: Jin

Jin laughed in delight as she fainted back against Hobi. "At least we didn't do it. She touched Tae!" He had to be honest with himself that he had really had to consciously hold himself back from touching her. He wanted to hold her hand, touch her cheek, kiss those... He shook himself out of his daydream. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, but there were so many unknowns.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as if he could actually see Jin's thoughts. "What do we do while waiting for her to wake up? We do have to be at BigHit today."

Jin rolled his eyes. Even Yoongi was orbiting around her. Did I feel this way when our soul bond first initiated? he asked himself irritably. If he was being honest, maybe it was more that he was a little jealous of the amount of attention their new soulmate was pulling. It wasn't that he felt neglected in any way, but he missed the touches that were currently spent on her. "Put her on the couch and let's get ready to do what we have to do." He didn't often take charge because he didn't have to, but maybe today he could just help them focus a little. "Joonie and Jimin, you volunteered to research the soul marks. See if there's a specialist we can consult in the area. Hobi and Tae, you scan the web and social media sites. We need to know if she's a target and if we need to make any counterstrategies."

"So we're telling Bang PD-nim about her? About her being a soulmate?" Jungkook looked at his elder with wide eyes.

Do you think I'm insane? I think she could take all of us down if we take that step! Jin didn't want to scare the poor maknae, but he didn't want them to make any mistakes. She was already so nervous and hesitant about the bonds she'd already developed... to force her to do something she was hesitant about was just asking for trouble. "Honestly, this affects her the most. Let's honor her decision until we can't any more." He motioned to Yoongi and Jungkook. "Get ready, boys. We'll go to BigHit shortly."

Before they were able to leave, Y/N was stirring. Jin realized that he didn't want to leave when she was incapacitated. Yoongi was kneeling at her side, patting her hand as she slowly woke. "What's going on?" she muttered.

Namjoon was walking past and started to laugh. "Korean, Y/N..."

Jin watched as she blushed hotly. He really didn't understand why she kept waking up and speaking English, but he didn't think it was something to be embarrassed about. Her bright but unfocused eyes looked at Yoongi. "Sorry..."

"There's no reason to be sorry, Y/N," Yoongi smiled. Jin's breath caught at the beautiful moment. "I'm so glad you woke up before we had to leave."

Her eyes started to clear and Jin was relieved. He couldn't imagine that fainting like this was good for her. "Where are you going?"

Yoongi's voice softened. "Jin, Jungkook and I are going to go to BigHit. We need to talk to Management to enact your plan... you sneaky little thing!" He lightly pinched her cheek and she giggled. Jin found himself leaning forward at the sound.

"Can I go too?" She looked up at them with a hopeful glint in her eyes. "I've always heard about BigHit, but I've never been there." Yoongi looked hesitant and Jin groaned. He was obviously having a hard time denying her anything. "Please?"

Jin sighed. "I don't think so, Y/N. That won't help with your assignment."

Her eyes got big and his heart thumped hard. "Assignment? I have an assignment?"

He smiled down at her. "You should help Namjoon and Jimin research soul marks. We need to find a specialist to consult about our situation."

Her expression fell and her bottom lip came out. "Awww, Jin! That doesn't sound like fun. I want to go with you!"