Chapter 35

POV: Jimin

As he entered the bedroom, Jimin had just been looking to relax. The experience with those three women had left a sour taste in his mouth. He was used to people judging him... all of them... by their looks, but to have it happen when Y/N was there? Then he'd heard the things they'd said about her as he'd been pulled from the pool area. He wasn't sure how they'd prevented him from charging back in there. Jimin was fairly even tempered, but anyone that was rude to any of his soulmates had better watch out.

As he got himself changed, he could hear Jin and Y/N talking in the bathroom. Jin's voice seemed more upbeat than he'd been when he'd brought her back from the pool. He was sure Jin was just helping Y/N get clean so he pulled one of her nighties and some sexy underwear out of her bag. He couldn't wait to cuddle with her later that night. Just the thought of that gave him such comfort and peace.

His eyes widened as he heard Jin's sexy voice through the door... not enough to hear what they were saying, but he could tell Jin was aroused. He smiled and let his imagination run a little wild. However, the world seemed to stop when he heard Y/N's first little moan. In an instant, he was hard as a rock and bit his lip to restrain his answering moan. As the muffled interplay between Jin and Y/N continued, Jimin started to palm himself. With every moan, his pace became faster and more urgent. When he heard Y/N scream with her climax, he jolted as his own release exploded.

He panted through his release. When he could think again, he was curious as to whether Y/N had decided to give Jin her first time. He couldn't wait to have his own first time with her. He thoroughly enjoyed his physical time with his other soulmates and wanted to complete this bond with her as well. As he came back to earth, he grimaced, realizing he was going to need to change again. He quickly took care of the clean up and waited for his soulmates to join him.

As he watched the pair enter the bedroom, he couldn't hide his grin. Y/N looked boneless and completely satiated, but Jin obviously was dealing with his own issues. Virginity remains, he sighed internally. He wondered why she hadn't taken up with other men before, but it was satisfying to know they would be her only ones. "You two sounded like you were having fun." He figured it was only fair to let them know that he knew.

Jin's face was full of male pride. "You have no idea. She tastes so delicious!" Jimin licked his lips. He wouldn't mind experiencing that himself. He watched Y/N's embarrassed reaction and smiled at her. It didn't matter that she was older than them... They had so much to teach her. This lack of openness, however... That was something they were going to have to work on.

He laughed and gave Jin a pointed look. "You seem to be in dire straits, my love." He wondered if he should help him out... but he wondered how Y/N would react. She seemed to be okay with the touches and kisses they'd exchanged, but how would she react to more? She probably understood intellectually, but actually witnessing it may be beyond her comfort level at this point... purely because she was mostly untouched. They'd have to introduce her further to their dynamic soon.

Jin smiled at him in thanks and Jimin could tell he had similar thoughts. "Nothing I can't handle. I need to shower and change, though. Can you help with her hair and get ready for bed? It's been a long day."

"I'm not a baby, you two." Y/N sounded slightly cross, but ruined that with a loud yawn, leaning limply on Jin's broad and muscular shoulder. "Oh, this is embarrassing."

She's so cute! He cooed to himself and couldn't wait to get her in his arms. Jin settled her on the bed and he pulled her to him immediately. Her luscious form molded to his. "Awww! You're so precious!" he said as he rubbed his nose on her cheek.

"Jin?" Jimin could tell that she was half asleep. He smiled as Jin blushed a little at her needy tone. Jimin was thrilled that she was willing to express her desire to be with them.