Chapter 27

POV: Y/N

When you woke, you felt more at peace than you had in forever. You kept your eyes closed to enjoy the feeling for as long as possible. You remembered running from the men you were longing for. You regretted it, but you hadn't been emotionally able to meet them again. You heaved a great sigh and cuddled back into your blanket... It took a moment before your brain finally identified that you weren't under the blanket... That was an arm around you.

You thought about panicking, but you felt so safe... Maybe Jeny had joined you in bed to safeguard you from nightmares. She'd done that once or twice since she'd moved in. But unless Jeny had been working out more than you were aware... You moved your hands up and down a muscular arm and ended in a fairly large hand. It threaded its fingers through yours and you felt something nuzzle your hair. "Y/N, let me sleep some more..."

The voice was so familiar to you and your eyes shot open. They met Hobi's who was sleepily smiling down at you. You turned to the side and saw Yoongi's sleepy face. You might have shot straight up in shock, but you were weighed down from many angles. "Hobi?" You let one word contain all of your questions.

He laughed softly, which made you smile. Your hand came up and caressed his cheek without your conscious effort. His eyes closed in bliss as he leaned into your touch. It was such a wonderful moment... Oh, for the love of Pete! Am I dreaming again?

"It isn't a dream," Namjoon's sleep drenched voice came from behind Hobi and his hand caressed your cheek. The warmth his touch gave you made you close your eyes and smile, just like Hobi. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up. I'll stay here forever.

"Why are you here?" you asked.

"You needed us," Jin said from behind Yoongi. He leaned up slightly and smiled at you.

"And we needed you," Jungkook said from the base of the bed. When you looked down at him, his eyes were tearing up.

"Oh, Kookie," you said, your eyes welling up in response. He crawled up over you to the irritation of the others, but you knew he needed a hug. You just opened your arms for him. He collapsed there and you could feel his tears soaking your shoulder. "Don't cry, bunny."

Jin laughed and moved off of the bed. Your poor little queen size wasn't big enough for Jungkook's antics. It also allowed him to roll off of you so you didn't feel quite as crushed. "Why don't I go make some breakfast?"

You smiled at him. "I think the best you'll find in the kitchen is stuff for pancakes. Unless Jeny bought more food that I'm not aware of. Will that be okay?"

"I wish I knew how to make your puffy pancakes," he said, looking nostalgic.

You remembered the first time you'd made it for them. "Look for my family's cookbook. It's in there." You gave him a wink as you continued to cuddle with the rest of the boys, paying extra special attention to the youngest.

You were relieved that his sobs had stopped. However, when Jungkook started nuzzling your neck, you couldn't help but breathlessly laugh as shivers ran up and down your spine. Hobi pulled your left wrist up to his mouth and kissed it. Heat pulsed straight through your core and moans erupted all over the bed. "What was that?" Jimin gasped, sitting up with his eyes wide in shock.

Hobi didn't say anything and just turned your wrist so he could look at it. His smile was so brilliant. You wondered if you should shield your eyes, but you kind of wanted to crawl right into his arms. He looked at you in triumph before he turned your wrist so you could see it.

"What is that?" you gasped. You saw the same soul mark you'd seen on Namjoon but in brilliant gold. There was no sign of the marks you'd been too afraid to investigate. "That can't be..." Your whole world changed in moments. This... this looked like Namjoon's soul mark! How could that be?