Chapter 13

POV: Y/N

You felt trapped in a never ending loop. As if you were watching a movie, you saw two girls ransacking Ahnjong's belongings from the doorway. Your eyes had widened at the amount of candid BTS pictures they revealed. Maybe Ahnjong really was a sasaeng or maybe she was just blowing money on purchasing pictures from sasaengs. Either way, her level of obsession with BTS made you uncomfortable.

You must have made a noise because the girls turned and glared at you. "Ahnjong, you're finally back," Girl #1 hissed. "Where have you been?"

Girl #2 sneered. "We saw you 'faint' in front of RM and, being the knight he is, he swept you away. What did you do to him?"

What should I do? What you had really wanted to do was run away, but you had a feeling that wasn't going to work. Maybe if you told them most of the truth? "I actually did faint, thank you. The paramedic said I had hypoglycemia."

"Likely story," Girl #2 replied, slapping you across the right cheek. Your eyes widened in shock as you'd never been slapped before.

"What the hell?" you bit out, before you were slapped across the left cheek by Girl #1.

"You're a fucking liar!" She shrieked, grabbing your hair and slamming you against the wall.

You felt a little nauseous and dizzy by the attacks. Okay, this is ridiculous! I've gotta' get out of here. You wrenched your hair out of her grip and dashed down the hallway to the stairwell. These girls didn't want to "discuss" anything and you needed to escape or find someone to assist you.

Just as you got to the stairs, you were tripped and your head slammed against the floor. Stunned, they were able to start dragging you up to the roof by your arms. When you were able, you scrambled to your feet and tried to shout for help, but someone's hand muffled you. You could feel that you were in real danger. Just like you learned in self-defense classes, you needed to do everything you could to get out of it. You opened your mouth wide and bit down as hard as you could.

"You bit me, you bitch!" This time it wasn't a slap but a punch and your head rocked back.

You were at your wits end. "Who the hell are you? What do you want?" Girl #1 slapped you hard again and you could feel your lip split, tasting blood. You glared as best as you could at the girls that were still dragging you up the stairs. In some ways, you wished you were in your original body. Then they could have never taken you anywhere you didn't want to go.

"Im Ahnjong, you promised you would tell us when you met them. But we saw you with them at that restaurant they love and then you didn't answer our call!" Girl #2 hissed in anger, pulling your arm behind your back so hard that you squeaked in pain.

They'd already dragged you up one floor and you knew there was only one left. You couldn't do much with your arm twisted but you pulled back as much as you could. When you heard the roof door open, you knew you were running out of time. These girls were going to kick your ass... at best. "Leave me alone!" you screamed. "I don't even know who you are!"

You were thrown to the ground. Girl #1 looked at you with wild eyes and laughed like a maniac. "Sure. Now that you were with my man, you don't know me! I'm the one who introduced you to The Way last year when you begged me at that meet and greet! Who the hell do you think you are?" She kicked you in the stomach to emphasize each sentence.

Girl #2 grabbed your hair and pulled, making you scramble behind her. "No one's coming to save you." You'd known that. You'd been so stupid to not actually talk to the guys before leaving, but you really hadn't been worried about crazy fans. That only happened in the movies! Not to someone as ordinary as you. As you were dragged to the edge of the roof, you worried that they were actually going to throw you over. What the hell?!? was all you could think.