Chapter 6

POV: Yoongi

Yoongi often stayed quiet to get all the information he could and make an analysis. He'd been watching the girl and he was a bit concerned. She had told them a lot of truth, but not all of it. However, he could absolutely guarantee that she hadn't schemed to be around them. She wasn't lying as she kept trying to leave.

When she went to answer her phone, he looked at their de facto leader. "You really think she's your soulmate?"

Namjoon looked straight at Yoongi. "Something weird is going on, I'll admit. But I absolutely do."

"And you think she's all of our soulmates as well?" Jin asked.

"We all have identical soul marks. With the position of her addition to our soul mark, I would make that assumption." Hobi nodded at his side.

Yoongi had never heard of gray soul marks. As far as he knew, they only came in gold. He'd never heard of any mutations. However, Y/N couldn't have placed the marks on the two members while she was unconscious.

"Did you check to see if she had a soul mark, Joonie?" Jimin asked. He smirked a little, thinking of Namjoon lifting her shirt.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What kind of skeevy person do you think I am?"

Jimin smiled with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "I know, I know... You're such a gentleman." Yoongi hid a small smile as he remembered times when Namjoon wasn't. That was always fun and satisfying experiences.

"And you pretend to be such a playboy." Hobi laughed, moving behind Jimin and giving him a big hug. Everyone thought Jimin was very loose with his affections, but he'd been nothing but committed to their soul bond since it had occurred.

A lot of things had happened this day and Yoongi just wanted to regroup in their private place. "Were you being serious about bringing her back to the house?"

"I'm against that," Sejin said, trying to put his foot down.

Namjoon looked at the two men seriously. "If she's our soulmate, we're going to need the time. Plus, she could make us vulnerable." Then he sighed. "She could also be in danger..."

Yoongi couldn't challenge that. Broken soul bonds were reportedly the absolute worst. If one died, the surviving soulmate would suffer for the rest of their lives. Often, they would voluntarily join their partners in the afterlife. He'd also heard bad things when someone rejected the soul bonds but those were extremely rare. Also, the way their fans reacted to them dating didn't give any of them any peace. It was something they were working on.

They looked at each other... Their time together and bond allowed a lot of silent conversation to be had. After some moments, they all nodded. "She should stay at the house where we can protect her and investigate this gray mark situation." Jin said firmly.

"Are you all certain about taking in this woman?" Sejin demanded. Everyone nodded. "Namjoon, I don't think we have enough time for me to wait until tomorrow to start my background search on her. Give me all the information you can remember from her identification card." Namjoon nodded and started writing on a napkin.

"No one should touch her lightly. I'm worried that she keeps fainting as the bonds are made." Jungkook looked at the older members.

"Never fear, Kookie," Taehyung said with a hug. "None of us want to hurt her."

Yoongi looked around. "Ummm..."

"What's wrong, Yoongi?" Hobi asked.

"Y/N's been gone for a long time..." He was starting to feel concerned. They were going to have to convince her to come with them... and she'd had a long day as well. Thankfully, he could leave the convincing to the more persuasive members.