Chapter 49

POV: Jungkook

Jungkook watched breathlessly as Jimin crawled back up Y/N's body and kissed her gently. "You're so honest with your reactions, baby girl. I don't think I'll ever get enough." He watched them kiss again, more deeply this time, and she tried to drag Jimin closer to her core. How Jimin was restraining himself was a minor miracle all in itself. It was obvious she couldn't understand why they were waiting. Jimin used his core strength to keep himself away from where she wanted him. "Baby," he groaned. "As much as I'd love to be balls deep in you right now, I don't think I'm the right one for your first time."

Her confusion was so adorable. He felt like he lived on a razor's edge as Jungkook had been holding himself back so he didn't cum too early. However, with each new moment, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "Why not?" she pouted. "You don't want..."

He silenced her with a kiss, sliding his cock between her wetness. The sounds coming from their bodies was so erotic. "Never think that," he growled. "It's more that I'd break you apart."

"What?" she giggled in delight. "Come on..." Jungkook couldn't wait for the time when she experienced Jimin, but she wasn't ready.

Hobi tightened his hold on her. "None of us are what you'd call small, Y/N, but Jimin... Let's just say that you're not quite ready for Jimin." She turned and stared at Hobi. They were trying hard to make this special for her and so they were all taking small opportunities to touch her and to receive her touch.

"Whatever you say, Hobi," she said softly. "I trust all of you..."

Before Jimin rolled to the side, he quickly peeled her ruined panties off her body. "How can she be so cute and sexy?" he asked the others, who all shrugged. Jungkook couldn't wait any longer and quickly took Jimin's place between her legs. He'd never been so grateful to his soulmates for allowing him this honor.

"We've been trying to prepare you so carefully, noona." he swallowed hard, his neck tense with his need to hold back and care for her. "Are you ready?" With the angle Hobi was holding her at, her gaze watched Jungkook's stiff member. If he was a different person, he might have already plunged in as he ached more than he had in recent memory. A bead of pre-cum drip off the end and her eyes widened at the sight. Jungkook could tell she was still a little nervous, yet she nodded slowly. He swallowed hard, easily seeing the nerves in her eyes. He closed his eyes briefly before he offered, "We can stop now, Y/N. No one would think less of you."

Her eyes on him never wavered. The rest of their soulmates nodded in agreement. As time wore on, Jungkook realized that this must not be the right time. He nodded and started to move away, but she locked him in place with her legs. He looked at her in shock, but her eyes... Her eyes were filled with love, devotion and passion. "Kookie," she moaned, putting them all at attention, "I feel so empty... Please, Kookie, please?"

He couldn't believe the gift that was Y/N and his soulmates. She was ready to give him the thing she could only give once in her life. He felt honored but even more nervous than his own first experience. He kissed her deeply as he slowly lined up at her entrance. He knew he couldn't go too quickly so pushed in a little. She's so tight! His control was balancing on a razor's edge. She tried to drag him in further, but she should have known better than to try and force him into doing anything before he was ready. He looked at her, sweat dripping off his nose with the effort. "We will take this slow, Y/N. I'll take care of you. I want you to just relax and enjoy."

He slowly pushed in an inch with shallow thrusts, feeling her body slowly stretching to accept him. He kept his movements slow and steady, but he was starting to shake with the effort. She moaned deeply as he pressed in another inch. Every time he moved back, she would groan in protest. He smiled as he moved back in, sinking even deeper inside. As he pressed deeper, he could feel something blocking the way and she winced a little painfully. "Kookie?" she quavered, looking into his eyes.