Chapter 47

POV: Hobi

The day dawned crisp and clear, sunlight streaming through the window and waking Hobi from his sleep. He knew their schedule was going to be tight today as Y/N had managed to arrange for a conference room downstairs to interview the people her cousin had recommended. Hobi was amazed at how fast she'd managed to give them some additional options. Once they met with them, they had their teleconference with Bang PD. He didn't think they were all needed for the interviews so he opened the group chat.

 He didn't think they were all needed for the interviews so he opened the group chat

Hobi smiled in delight

Hobi smiled in delight. Today looked like it was going to be fun and full of action. He hopped in the shower to get himself ready for the day. Thankfully, full make-up wasn't warranted for interviews or basic meetings. However, he did need to show some of their style. He just styled his hair and picked his outfit so he wouldn't shame Dawon. He was fairly certain Taehyung and Jimin would do the same.

He practically skipped to Y/N's suite. That was where Jin would have breakfast delivered as it had the largest dining table. He knocked on the door, wishing he had some flowers to bring. Y/N's blushing reaction every time they had brought her flowers in the hospital made him want to repeat the process as often as he could. The sight of her blushes were one of the delights of his life. The door opened to a vision of a smiling Y/N in a flowing teal silk dress that barely covered her ass. His love for her grew more and more every time he saw her.

"Hobi!" she smiled cheerfully. That she was delighted to see him was completely evident. It made him feel like he could climb mountains.

"Lovely baby," he said huskily as he swept into her suite. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her lustily.