Side Chapter: Mother Cleos & Lily POV

•Cleo: " Hmm ~ .. I like you very much Lily: So how about this proposal: Would you like to know how to gain a human body ? If .. "

( before I can continue my words - she interrupted me to show he fiery resolve ) "

-

•Lily : WHATEVER YOU REQUIRE OF ME MOTHER !

( Suddenly Cleo envelops herself & Lily inside an red like mist while disappearing completely from sight. )

...

- Somewhere within the endless deep black ridges inside of the mountain ranges owned by the GoldStars Family. You'll find an very beautiful vixen like woman with long fiery dominant red hair flowing elegantly down her back with orange flaming tips on the ends - standing at an height of  5'6: splash of freckles centered going across the middle of her nose & has this beautiful phoenix birthmark under her right eye completed with an body perfectly sculpted with the finest of touch -  wearing an blood red sundress and literal see-through polished diamond flats bottoms - Her voice can either be as sweet as the honey from the Queen Sugar Bee or just as cold as an assassin slicing your heart piece by piece finding joy in your torture: Currently standing inside an ancient pillar like foundation - surrounded by six broad & tall pillars stretching towards the sky as if it's trying to pierce the heavens - evenly spread seven feet from each other in an perfect circle: completely encased within enclosed open roof cave with no openings unless you forcibly create one. Under her diamond heels lies an ancient looking rune that's continually shining a brighter gold like color as the seconds leaps in front each other & if one was to look towards to the left of Mother Cleo some few feet away: they'll find an pure snow white - golden streak furred 10 Tailed Angel Winged Fox in all her glory with eyes completely closed shut as if having an peaceful dream; But, if you look very closely you'll find her eyelids trembling very slightly as if expecting of what's to come ! -

•Lily: ( I remember when Lord Antonio first found me in that barren backstabbing world as a baby fox with small intelligence and promised me an opportunity to find happiness in the future. He promised me that I would find somebody worthy to share my adventures & love with ! - Who would've thought that an few years later I'll be bounded to his only son ! So the moment he transferred me from his inner world to Vontès - I've be awaiting the day of his arrival & when that day came when I've seen Master Vontè did the first time or should I say Vontè now: It was total love at first sight ! His natural aura which calms me: his beautiful honey toned skin and that smile ! - I knew since that day: my ultimate goal was to level up tremendously fast in order to transform into my human form. But Mother Cleo saved me from that journey and told me that she has a way to give me a human body ! A offer I'll accept at any cost !! )

...

           - After arriving to the ritual grounds -

...

•Cleo : " I can provide a way for you to gain a human body without having to reach enlightenment .. But you must promise me here and now to the heavens !  that you will never hurt my son .... "  * I then release my aura and web cracks form at my feet and the temperature rises ... * " If I So as find that he's been hurt because of you, I'LL CREMATE YOUR SOUL !!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND !? "

•Lily : I PROMISE ON MY ANCESTORS !!! I'll always make sure Vontè is happy and forever be by his side !!!

•Cleo : ( I feel no hesitation or fluctuations in her vocal chords, so she's telling the honest truth ... Good Material for a future wife indeed ... She's already strong but that's due to her bloodline and what's more important is that she's also Vontè's age, so plenty of time to grow with each other ... )

•Cleo : ( I fold my arms, size her up and nod my head up and down after confirming she worthy .. )

•Cleo : " Don't move, stay still and accept what I'm about to give you, you might feel some pain, but I know you'll endure it for my son hehe ... "

•Lily : ( after mother seems to be satisfied with my honest to truth answer .. she puts on a cool mother aura while sizing me up .. * I honestly felt intimidated at first ... * she then cuts her hand and sends a nice sized blood drop in the center of my head .. I start to feel a lot of heat within my body and I can feel myself transforming .... )

•Cleo : (    I then proceed to use my fingernail to make a small cut on my finger and then flick a nice drop of my ancient phoenix blood the size of an pear seed to the center of her head ... after it fully syncs into her.. I see a very beautiful transformation ... From an alpha bison sized 10 Tailed Angel Winged Fox transformed into a beautiful 10 year old girl with a light peach creamy skin, white hair with golden streaks with a flash of electric sparks dancing around. Very rich deep sea green eyes with a lightning bolt mark on her center brow .. She also has a few freckles over her face .. But the most prominent feature would be the pair of 10'wings on her back !! ( 5 on each side ) While she also dressed in a white sundress and golden color flats .. Such cuteness hehe , My baby boy might faint from shock !!!! Now that's a memory to keep lmao !! )

•Lily : ( I stand there in pure shock as tears constantly stream down my face, but don't let that fool you, I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY !! .... a human body ... a human body ... hehehe... I can now hug and kiss Vontè .... * as I let out a very mischievous smile * I then instantly run to mother and give her the biggest hug ever !! )

•Lily : " THANK YOU MOTHER ! *sniff * *sniff * THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! ( I say those words, but it's muffled a little because of my face in these mountain peaks ... also hurry up and grow future me ... )

•Cleo :  ( As I stroke the back of her head to ease her emotions, I can't help but to smile in such a pure loving way because I've now found my first daughter-in-law ... heheee ... Antonio Dear ... ( I say his name as a red glint shines but disappears much quicker.... ) " Are you ready to return back home Lily ?"

(At this moment somewhere within the main family mountain range you could've heard a very loud sneeze and a man that suddenly jolted like electricity went up his spine ! )

•Lily : YES MOTHER ! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS REACTION !!! ( I let out a very playful and happy smile )

- I then rotate the pink diamond like gem on my ring as we teleport back to our even more lively residence -

..

*********** End of POV chapter **********

If you enjoyed this, let me know and I'll write some more POV chapters in the future !!! . Thank you for reading , stay safe and see you soon .