Maliha's Show of Dominance & Grand Wedding! Part 2

(LONG CHAPTER ALERT!! ENJOY & THANKS FOR READING!) \(^~^\)

...

= Vonte: " Thank you for showing us such an amazing battle my queen! You and the scythe are such a destined pair, it looked as if you were dancing every time you swung it towards them, there's' so much beauty in the way you move, my love~. Since the start of the tournament is now over with, let us all return back home after some minor affairs here~.

= Maliha: " I'm in no rush, beloved~! "

*Wraps arms arounds the neck of Vonte and kisses him back. *

" Every moment created with you is the best reward one can ask for~."

...

- After staring into those deep beautiful crimson red eyes of maliha and kissing her on the forehead, I approached the main battle platform to inform the kingdom on our next course of action and signaled everyone to calm down all the cheering and greetings being showered towards my direction, which took a few seconds.

= Vonte: " WASN'T THAT AMAZING, EVERYONE!? "

* Everyone erupts with cheers and praises once again without fail *

-

= DING !

= GS: [ Due to host innate ability " empowerment of praise " - Host has received 20 normal Gacha!]

(300 normal gacha tickets and 25 premium gacha tickets remaining!)

-

= Vonte: * signals everyone to settle down once more *

" This marks the end of the battle of the elders, and we will begin the main tournament for all the disciples tomorrow at noon that will last for the week or until there's no longer any more battles! We've already discussed the rules and those that will participate, but just in case some people had forgotten the tournament will be 1 vs 1 with a ten-minute round after the battle screen picks your name located above each platform!

If there's no winner within that timeframe - there will be a decision among the elders to choose a winner and the next round will start immediately! Each winner of a round will win one thousand merit points / five platinum coins and the loser will also receive five hundred merit points / one platinum coin to exchange at the mission board for treasures or medical herbs! Remember that:

•Tier 1 (Bronze - Diamond rank treasures and herbs) 1 -299 merit points per gacha.

•Tier 2 (Obsidian - Demigod rank treasures and herbs) 300 - 99.999 merit points per gacha.

•Tier 3 (God - Immortal rank treasures and herbs) 100.000 - 999.999 merit points per gacha.

•Tier 4 (Supreme - Ascended rank treasures and herbs) 1.000.000 - 9.999.999 merit points per gacha.

" The more you win, the better your chances are to acquire something really good from the system board of merits once your battles are over! For the rest of the day, I want everyone to familiarize themselves with the kingdom, this is your new home now - so it's only right that you guys go and explore everything within this secret realm or for those hot-blooded souls, there's the volatile dungeons of strength located on tier 1 of the kingdom to increase your strength instead of exploring! ...

Since some of the elders have already retreated back to their respective islands, we'll hold off on division recruiting for the moment. To those not participating in the tournament must focus on increasing their strengths, knowledge or find a profession to commit into for those who're non-combatants! After the grand wedding that'll be held at the end of the week, majority of the strongest from the tournament will be leaving on a journey with me to explore/conquer the southern continent soon afterwards! "