Hot tub time with the wives !

=Vonte: " Welcome Home Baby ! I've missed you ! "

-

= Anastasia: ( returns an even more passionate kiss back to my husband )

" I'm home ! & I also couldn't get you out of my mind my love. Lets go back to our room too make up for lost time and so that I can tell you about my day !

...

- Once my wife has spoken those words: I immediately picked up her up in an princess carry and teleported straight to the balcony of our room.

~ swoosh ~

- After we teleported back to the balcony - I released my hold on anastasia so that she can stand up on her feet and at that same moment Lily who was reading the book I left her on the bed - stood up from her comfty spot on the large bed to come and greet us. She hugged and kissed anastasia on the cheek first before also giving me a kiss on the lips.

= Lily: " Welcome Back Home my loves ! "

-

= Anastasia: ( shows an very surprised look and blushes lightly )

" I'm back ! "

-

= Vonte: " You even started kissing anastasia now huh Lily ? When did this start ? & I'm back  "

-

= Lily: " Compared to the things we'll be doing later: A kiss is nothing babe - hehe "

-

= Vonte: " Hooh ... oh really now. "

( picks up both Lily and Anastasia with my left and right arms respectively )

" Let's discuss this topic and others while we take a bath in the hot tub "

-

= Lily: " I've been waiting for this moment all day "

-

= Anastasia: " I'll tell you all about my day in the hot tub - because after that - there won't be much talking at all ! "

( looks at vonte very passionately )

( My first time is going too be so amazing .... )

-

= Lily: ( speaks in an very teasing and seductive tone )

" Oh my - Looks like I wasn't the only one waiting for tonight . Hope you've saved enough energy baby: hehe "

-

= Vonte: ( looks at Lily with an bright enchanting smile )

" Hmph - Actions always speaks louder than words Lil - Don't I always prove that to you ? So I'll let you put on airs for now. Heh "

-

= Lily: ( starts blushing very hard and speaks meekily  )

" That .. That's because it always sooo good ..... "

...

- After an short walk and talk with my wives in my arms: We've finally reached the bathroom. The hot tub is more of an open air onsen so that we can relax more comfortably as we gaze up into the beautiful night skies of UTOPRIME with its unlimited stars and 4 moons shining brightly down upon us - The mini balls of holy / light essences which are also seemingly dancing under the night skies brings an very mesmerizing view and grants an even more romantic mood.