Family Ties !

( continuous )

( suddenly a rainbow like stream manifests outside the doors of the old mansion that belongs to me + Lily: situated on the peak of a secluded mountaintop within the territory of my GoldStar Clan )

= Vontè: " It's only been a few months since we left - but it feels like a couple years past since then ! Glad to see that everything still looks the same as we le ~ .. ! "

-

= Mother Cleo: ( shatters the door of the mansion and instantly runs towards a certain direction to bearhug my son + daughter-in-law Lily while shedding happy tears )

" WELCOME HOME SON & MY LOVELY LILY ! "

-

= Vontè: ( warmly hugs mother )

" I've missed you as well mother & sorry for only coming back now ! There's much to tell you after I've left home a few months ago ! How is father - grandpa klemu & the rest of the family ? "

-

= Lily: ( warmly hugs mother cleo back as well )

" WE'RE BACK HOME MOTHER CLEO ! "

-

= Mother Cleo: ( still embracing Vontè + Lily crying happy tears - since its the first time in months seeing them after so many months of praying for their safe return back home. )

" FUFU ~ speaking of your clumsy father. We also have something special to tell you which will make you two very happy ! Grandpa Klemu is still alive and the family + town residents have been constantly asking about you as well - let's all go and see them later since you're home now ! I bet you two are hungry after such an long trip - Butler Nox is also here and will prepare meals for all of us in a short while ! " 

-

( quickly walks out the shattered door while exhaling some very good smelling puffy clouds from a wooden pipe and also hugs Vontè + Lily alongside cleo ! )

= Father Antonio: " Welcome back home my son + beautiful daughter, Lily ! If you'd arrived a day later - I would've been sleeping on the couch tonight lol ! .. Eh - who are these two new wom ~ .. "

-

( calmly smiles - leaning against the wooden frame of the shattered doorway with his arms folded while watching his family reunite together again after much worrying as well )

= Grandpa Klemu: " Not only did you come back even stronger my boy ! You've even found two new beautiful wives ~ ! HAHA !! I'm glad to to see that my bloodline will continue to grow strong ! "

( this brat now has three woman - such a playboy ! * starts reminiscing about the old golden days * )

-

= Mother Cleo:

( finally realizes the two new gorgeous maidens standing besides vontè + lily who're also watching the reunion with genuine wholesome smiles and then uses an ability to gauge the cultivation of the maidens. )

" WELL ~ ! Isn't this quite the surprise, fufu ~ "

-

= Vontè: ( pulls away from the family and walks next to Anastasia + Maliha holding their waistlines gently while smiling very happily. )

" Mother, Father & Grandpa Klemu. Alongside everything that I'll tell you in a few moments once we enter inside - the most important one that I have to tell is that I'm now the husband of two & I've also found the last woman who I'll give all my love ! The one on my left , Anastasia GoldStar - is my second wife as well the leader of an all female elite valkyrie legion under my sect banner & the woman on my right is my new + last lover Maliha Gertrude who has just become part of the family not long ago ! I promise you now that there will never ever be a day that I neglect or stop loving any one of my woman - these bonds are too last forever ! "