TIME FOR THE ROYAL KINGDOM TOURNAMENT!

= Vonte: " NOW! ENOUGH TALKING! RAISE YOUR GLASSES AND FILL YOUR STOMACHS UNTIL YOU BURST! HAIL ROYAL COSMOS KINGDOM! "

-

= Everyone Else: " Hail Royal Cosmos Kingdom! CHEERS ! "

..

- After telling everyone what was on my mind, it was now time to indulge in the luxurious meal presented infront of me that was cooked by the chefs of my kingdom. Numerous varieties of roasted meat & vegetables with side dishes to match and scrumptious looking desserts made my stomach rumbles similar to that of thunder which caused me to start devouring every plate near me to satisfy my growing hunger ! While stuffing my face with the delicious food on the table - I'm also eavesdropping on all the conversations present to see what's on everyone's mind during this joyous occasion when all of a sudden my father started instigating which caused the atmosphere to switch completely around !

= Father Antonio: * leans back in the chair after eating fill and lets out thick smoke towards the starry sky *

" So, which of you elders here present is considered the strongest under my son and would win a spar session right now ? "

-

= Vontè: * coughs *
( almost chokes on food )

-

= Father Antonio: " &, who of the youngest generation is the strongest ? "

...

- Those two questions alone caused the atmosphere to go from joyful to tense and heated just that fast ! Most of the disciples stopped eating to pay full attention to the show that about to transpire - there were others who started eating even faster and some who started pouring mango wine glasses to the brim in full anticipation !

= Guts: " I'll definitely win that sparring session ! "

-

= Lily: " Don't even boast like that GUTS ! "

-

= Elder Thadon: " With due respect, the only competition will be Lady Lily and Lady Anastasia. "

-

= Elder Elizabeth: " You're kind of underestimating me there my husband ... I'll have to beat some superior knowledge inside that thick skull of yours ~ "

-

= Elder Houton: " I've yet to fully stabilize my newfound strength - so who's to really say ! "

-

= Elder Beverly: " Cultivation wise, I may be the weakest in the group. But my punches hold weight as well ! "

-

= Mother Cleo: " Fufu ~ we have some fierce ones gathered here ! You guys are still fresh from war so you haven't really meditated on your enlightenments and haven't fully stabilized yet, so after tonight - who's to say will be the strongest amongst the elders ? Lily and Anastasia will have there own spar since their the only ones in the semi - immortal ranks, fair enough ? "

-

= Grandpa Klemu: " I like that idea as well cleo - regressing of ones cultivation is something that I dislike because I love watching people showcase their absolute full strength in battles !! My interest lies more in the younger generation. The Hinoki twins and the personal disciples of Vontè and Anastasia shall be an interesting showcase to allow us to see what the future pillars of the sect have to offer ! "

-

= OddOttilie: " I wouldn't love anything more but to showcase that us Valkyries will be the strongest ! "