Growing the Royal Cosmos Sect !

...

- Being greeted by the village chief in such a way honestly had me good spirits, but I'm not the only one who is visiting the village, so before I took an single step, introducing my wives & disciples is an must !

•Vontè: But before that Chief Houton, I would like to introduce you to my family ! ..  To my right in the white sundress is Lady Lily & to my left wearing the red velvet sundress is Lady Anastasia! .. The others right behind me wearing the green robes with golden trims are my first generation core disciples of the newly established ROYAL COSMOS SECT & I'm also the Sects Forefather !

...

• Lily: ( Lets go of vontè's arm and greets the Chief with an graceful bow )

" Nice to meet you Chief Houton ! "

-

• Anastasia: ( Just gives an simple nod while still holding my hand )

" It's also an pleasure to meet you Chief Houton and to be welcomed into your beautiful village "

...

• Thadon: " Hello Chief Houton, I'm Head Leader Thadon Reddus Of the Beast Tamer Division and next to me is my wife Elizabeth; she's also the Head Leader of the Alchemist Division of the ROYAL COSMOS SECT ! .. & finally are my sons Tristan & Rayleigh ! ..  Another thing; Following Lord Vonte has definitely been our family's greatest blessing, our current strength is all because of his benevolence & guidance !!

( The whole family respectively bows )

...

• Chief Houton: " No, No .. The pleasure is absolutely ours to be greeted by such divine souls and very strong cultivators !!

...

( loud cheerful murmurs occurring in the crowds of people )

...

• Chief Houton: " Please follow us esteemed guest to the feast we've prepared for you !!

...

• Vontè: ( stomach growls loudly ~ )

" HAHA ! .. I must heavily agree to that !! & I've also brought some DIVINE WINE for those who can handle it to wash down that good smelling food !

...

- After my stomach signaled the start to walk into the village, I couldn't help but to appreciate the cleanliness of the Diovokin Village: rural style brick huts with actual fire lamppost lighting up walking paths enclosed within an mud stone wall that surrounds the whole village to keep out low rank beast !

- In the middle of the village is where you'll find tables filled with all types of different food, fruits, desserts and other delicacies ! .. There's also an specially made platform that has only one wide long table that can only fit everyone I've brought with me & Chief Houton's personal family ! .. Musical Instruments are also being played in an soothing tone with dancers that's matching its tempo ! -

-  As we are approaching the platform; since the village isn't all that big itself, I'm hearing countless cheerful / hopeful murmurs in the crowd & since my senses are so enhanced, I can hear them as if they're in my ear speaking:

..

Mob Characters: ~

" Hey, hes so young and already transcended us mortal men, that's called being extremely blessed!"

" Such an badass entrance & introduction  ! .. That's how you demand respect ! "

" His wives are so ******* beautiful  "