My second wife is badass and recruiting a whole village ! ( PART I )

( ZhiQian's Pov )

...

- After infusing my hands with purple qi to beat down that ugly double headed demon .. One hit was enough to make the demon bleed profusely .. I flung my ponytail as the poison hook pierced it's chest making it slump immediately to the ground screaming and squirming in the ground ... It's vile appearance made me cringe,  so with a powerful palm strike, I completely erased its presence ! .. But before I can greet my sister after killing the demon ... I was surrounded in an very bright light and summoned from my current world to an much more bigger & dangerous world !! .. But who would have known that in this distant & foreign fantasy world without my strength and skills of the former ... only just my memories that'll eventually fade away with new ones ... I would find true love, happiness and the meaning of real power !!

...

- Once I opened up my eyes from being summoned  from the old world .. The first thing I've done was to check if my skills & cultivation was still with me .. but, unfortunately the only thing that was transferred over was my memories & soul with a slightly altered body which I have no complaints about at all ! ... When I came back from my inner mind checking on my body to the reality of my situation .. I was completely lost in the magical beauty of the garden that was presented in-front of me ! .. Exotic flowers of different colors & sizes with bushes, mini trees and waterfalls that seems to cover the entire layout of this establishment ! .. There's also an mini pool in the center of the garden which I appreciate greatly ... The surrounding architecture is even more magnificent !

...

• Zhiqian: " .. I wonder if this an royal's private sanctuary .. I've just been unsealed recently and now I've been summoned to an foreign fantasy world ..  "

...

- While I was lost in an trance admiring such beautiful architecture and the pure summer breeze enhanced with abundant healing essence ... I've failed to notice two individuals standing next to each other staring at me with loving eyes and smiles that's slowly melting away the cold cage around my frozen heart -

..

- There's an very seductive looking 10 tailed angel winged fox demi-human wearing an golden sundress standing next to an young man that's completely making my cold heart flutter for the first time ever in my life ! .. Standing over 6 feet tall with an toned built body & the most beautiful pair of crystallized looking wings behind him ... skin of rich caramel and long healthy locs donned in an all black attire with an very fierce aura that also provides an calming effect to his surroundings  .. He also has a scar on his left eye just as me which is a plus in my books!  ... If he is the one that summoned me .. I won't actually mind marrying him if he's interested in me after learning more about him and my newfound situation .. It's about that time I find someone to share my dreams & desires with ya know ... That's when an unexpected outburst came from him which showed me his true side and I couldn't help but to also just let my guard down just a little as I'm deep in thought .

...

• Vontè: " HA ! .. You lost the bet Lily , but I'll still give you 5 of each later !

....

• Lily: ( sticks out my tongue at vonte and starts walking towards my new sister speaking in an friendly manner ) " Hello my new sister, it's an pleasure to meet you !! .. I'm Lily & that bully over there is my husband vontè lol .... He's the one that summoned you from your old world to this one, if you have any hostility towards that I can understand and will do all I can too make sure your transition to this world goes smoothly until you gain sufficient strength ... but, if you choose too stay with us, that will be the most important / best decision you'll ever make ! I GUARANTEE THAT !