Supplying Anastasia's Valkyrie Legion !

- Sitting in an lotus position peacefully cultivating inside of his personal exotic looking garden. You'll find an very charming young man in his late teen years with an well built body - long smooth dreadlocks with one strand that's hiding an long scar going vertically down his left eye - levitating an few feet off the ground while absorbing all the purest elements inside of his body. This is our MC's current situation after his return from an short travel to the Dovokin Village.

( one hour later )

~ phew ~

= Vontè: " After an full hour of absorbing the surrounding elements - I feel more refreshed and my magical power has become more denser.

...

= [ Ding ! ]

= GS: [ Host has increased cultivation rank from Upper Immortal Rank 7 -> Upper Immortal rank 8 .... Granting host 2 gacha tickets for successful cultivation ! ]

( 65 remaining gacha tickets & 1 premium summoning ticket remaining )

...

= Vontè: ( Once I reach 100 tickets again: I'm going to do another massive gacha pull ! .. But, firstly: I should also go check up on Lily to see how she's doing with her cultivation and then go explore my sect to check upon my disciples. )

- After coming up with my gameplan until late nightfall. I was able to finally glance upon my private exotic garden and appreciate the peace that its blossoming. Since I'm not in an rush to do things: I just started floating instead of walking towards my room where Lily is currently cultivating. My section of the sect is detached from the sect itself and is instead hovering in the air too give me & my wives privacy ! As I'm floating down from the top tower towards my room: I couldn't help but to think about how things have been progressing lately for me, which brought an smile upon my face - but I was filled with great determination to bring glory to my sect and even more determination on becoming an better companion for my wives. There's not many doors due to the architectural designs of the entire sect - so keeping that in mind: I made our section more like an very luxurious open villa flat with an pool. Levitating in the air meditating in an lotus position next to the pool is Lily: She's surrounded by multiple electric sparks of green & red - with her 10 tails also floating around as if having minds of their own.

...

= Vonte: ( Hey Gs: What are those red & green electric sparks ? )

...

= [ Ding ! ]

=GS: [ Scanning the elements around host's wife Lily and her constitution ... Scanning completed ! ]

-

= [ Ding ! ]

= GS: [ Host wife Lily is currently attempting to fuse holy and cosmic elements into her lighting attribute to create a new form of lighting .. Success rate is 35% ]

...

- Seeing my beautiful wife trying her best cultivating made me very proud of having such an strong woman on my side: Not wanting to disturb her - I erased any sign of my presence and continued to watch her in an daze which had filled up my heart completely with wholesomeness. Further thinking about how to help my wife with her current situation - I've thought of an useful book that I've once found in Grandpa Klemu's library concerning an old powerful monarch with some of his techniques and used one of my innate abilities.

-

[ Diety Grade Innate Ability ] [ •Atheneum Void•] ( Void of the eternal library )