HYPE ! START OF THE ROYAL TOURNAMENT!

( somewhere within the deep mountain ranges of the secret realm )

~whir ~

= Vonté: * cultivating diligently *

- After a couple hours of quality time spent with the wives inside the royal chambers - it was time to focus back on cultivating and increasing my strength in order to achieve my goals and to protect my family / kingdom! Just as father did back on the northern continent - I'd found the tallest mountain peak and sliced off the top to use as my cultivating grounds which was also the best spot since all the energies gathered together in abundant amounts in this particular area of the secret realm. This is also the best time to focus on my state of mind since a lot has been happening and manifesting ... I'm now responsible for over one hundred thousand lives and that number will continue to skyrocket from this point forward. I've found all my soul mates who I must forever protect and cherish for eternity - alongside the new shocking news about the fact mother has twins on the way which means I have to conquer the southern continent quicker to give my younger siblings the freedom to roam without worries when they get older ! After the kingdoms tournament and my wedding - it's going to be time for conquering the southern continent ! If the everlasting nightmare forest is this massive and expansive - just imagine the new territories we're going to discover from this point forward ! Let's also now devour the memories of Baron Crux to improve my knowledge of the general situation of the southern continent as an whole since his memories is that of a ruler.

...

DING !

= GS: ( Due to host stabilizing state of mind to focus on a new clear goal! Granted one new premium gacha ticket ! )

( 260 normal gacha tickets and 21 premium gacha tickets remaining ! )

-

DING !

= GS: ( Confirming host desire to devour the memories of Lower Immortal Rank 3 - Baron Crux ... Implementing ... Done ! )

...

= Vonté: " Well .. that was certainly very useful to improving my knowledge on the southern continents situation. "

- Surprisingly this Baron Crux was married to a fallen rank royal princess with ties to the royalty of the upper echelon of the central capital that holds most of the power and territory of the southern continent with billions of residents and numerous powerhouse clans. Majority of this continent consist of wild uncharted paradises / grasslands / forest/ deserts and fallen kingdoms due to being overwhelmed by wild magical beast rampages - numerous small clans / temples / villages / small claimed territories stretched far and wide within the expansive southern continent ! Additionally this continent has other powerful human like race kingdoms spread out far from each other with their own respectful territories/ domains such as elf kingdom( western ) - dwarf kingdom( eastern ) - fairy kingdom ( hidden secret realm ) - demihuman kingdom ( northern) and now the newest royal cosmos kingdom which has yet to be known in the southern part. Past the everlasting nightmare forest lies a coastal beach with an unknown charted ocean filled with unlimited possibilities! As the last bit of his useful memories sync with mines - time quickly passes forward towards the next day and only stopped my cultivation a little bit just before the start of the tournament to shower and have breakfast with my loved ones before the most anticipated tournament between my disciples !!

* swoosh *

...

- After taking a very nice hot steaming shower to wash away the impurities of cultivating: I pulled out a pair of my signature black leather pants and golden trimmed boots with an all black fitted shirt , finished with the sects golden robes and walked to the kitchen where my beautiful wives dressed in their personal valkyrie battle suits and father / mother where gathered waiting for me to start eating the breakfast presented on the dining kitchen table with a panoramic view of the royal cosmos kingdom ! -