Gacha Pull & Time to Cultivate on the Solo !

* swoosh *

...

[ Innate Passive Ability ] [ Map of essence ] [ Unknown Rank ]

- Description: Due to having such an amazing affinity with nature and the magic skill creation .. Host has created an unknown rank skill that allows an 3–D like map in the top corner of the eye showing the surround land, people, beast of 500 meter area.

...

- It's been about two hours since I've left from the sect to go explore more of this unknown world and the nightmare forest. Igneel has been flying at an very steady pace as to let me rest until we've reached our destination - but I've been doing way more than just resting my eyes on this mini adventure. From the very moment we left the sect I've been spreading my senses all over the forest as we fly over the trees to map out the area outside the sect's perimeter too map out the area- numerous wild magical beast resides in this forest ranging from the lowest rank of bronze up to the rank of demigod !

...

= Vonte: ( Food sources , materials & training subjects are very abundant inside this deadly forest. )

- Currently I have enough disciples for the moment under my sect banner and will not be massively recruiting anymore for now; But, if an unique talent were to swear loyalty to me - it'll all be for the best and for the foundation the sect. My main focus for the moment is to explore , find treasures and to better understand my skills / laws since I finally have some time to myself to go solo for an few days.

= Vonte: ( Its as good as a time to also use the GACHA !!! - its been such an long time since I've last used the feature ! I was going wait until I reached 100 tickets ... but **** it, why not ? HAHA )

( Hey GS - I'm ready to use my gacha tickets. Use all 75 of the normal gacha tickets and save the premium summoning ticket. )

...

= Ding !

= GS: ( Confirming command to use all 75 gacha tickets ... Completed .. Deducting 75 normal gacha tickets )

0 normal gacha tickets remaining and 1 premium summoning ticket remaining

-

= Ding

= GS: ( HOST HAS RECEIVED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS & SKILLS " )

...

•[ Unknown rank innate ability ] [ Sunyata Manipulation ] ( Nothingness / Emptiness Manipulation )

- Description: Host can now create or manipulate the essence of voidness - with this skill, host can remove energy and matter from existence permanently from all planes / dimensions.

-

• [ Supreme Rank Innate Skill ] [ Void Sealing ]

- Description: Host is able too perfectly seal people / beast using nothingness manipulation: making them completely nonexistent, unable to do any action - trapped in the nothingness, where no one will be able to sense their life-force / soul.

-

• [ Unknown Rank Innate Ability ] [ Master Creator of Martial Arts ]

- Description: Host can create new fighting styles and methods of combat uniquely to them - allowing the user of this skill to prevent opponents from adapting, defending, or countering there style by constantly creating new ways to attack and brand new techniques on the fly. More so, the user of this skill isn't simply modifying or combining new fighting styles to form new ones, but instead is creating entirely new fighting styles either from scratch or from ideas.