Planning Tomorrows Adventure !

•Thadon: ( * Immediately salutes * ) " Lord Vontè, it will be my greatest honor to lead such an Division to the absolute peak under your name ! "

...

• Vontè: " Good !! Now stand up and be a little more relaxed, there's other discuss topics to discuss and I have much to learn from you Thadon ... Since we are in no rush at the moment since it just a little past noon, let's head inside this amazing log cabin you guys have just created.

...

•Thadon: ( Stands up with an more relaxed aura )

" Yes Lord Vontè, It'll be my pleasure "

...

•• ! [ Ding ]

•• ! [ Host contracted beasts has completed their missions of conquering the northern , western and southern parts of the forest and are now heading back towards your location ! ]

...

- The notification I've just received was definitely surprising ! .. I was not expecting my beasts to conquer the forest so quickly ... but, then again ...

they're respectively all God Rank Beast after all lol ... Or it just goes to show that the strongest beast in the forest were no stronger than DemiGod Rank !

...

- Thadon has lead me towards the porch in front of the log cabin that has an table and chair set made from the left over wood with some wonderful smelling herbal tea that's been freshly brewed already set up on the table top.

...

•Vontè: " Heh ., I'm very pleased with the aesthetics this log cabin provides ! I'll create an barrier spell to protect the area, while also making sure that no beast can disturb this safe zone !

..

( Thadon starts poring tea for the both of us & then immediately sits back down while paying full attention to the upcoming conversation )

..

•Vonte: " Tell me the story about how you're family ended up here in this forest being chased by an DemiGod Rank Wolf.

...

•Thadon: " Lord Vontè, that fateful day started off normal just as any other day ! .. I was up early with my wife planning our day while the twins went out to train ! .. An few moments later .. It was my wife who initially felt an dangerous eerie disturbance approaching the village and that's when suddenly everything started to get extremely foggy ! .. Me & Her instantly dashed from the house and ran towards the twins to grab them & haul ass ! ... But the weird feeling never left us ... it was as if the beast was specifically locked onto us ...  & that's exactly what the case was ! .. The DemiGod Rank beast at the time had an revenge agenda against my wife for killing its partner years ago, while never letting go of her scent to extract its vengeance one day ! .. It's goal of achieving great strength was accomplished & it's revenge goal was almost accomplished as well ! ... We ran and fought for three day straight praying for our sons safety.. trying to distract its attention from them and releasing vicious attacks to kill the beast ...

( * sips an mouthful of tea & gulps loudly ! * )

Until that day in which we were saved by your heavenly mount and met his / her lordships !

...

•Vontè: " I am glad to have met you and your family Thadon ! & Since you're also part of my family,  I will take you to heights in which you've never heard about ! .. Now tell me about the land as an whole as if teaching a new student  ! Where are we located, strongest sects, cities, villages , ranks .. Just general knowledge since I am not from this continent !