Meeting Rayleigh ! A gifted mortal child seeking a clan for his family .. Part 1

...

( Rayleigh's  POV until meeting Vontè & Lily )

...

- My name is Rayleigh Redden , first born and also the oldest twin sibling of another younger brother Tristan Redden ( 10 ) . Son of an humble farmer/tamer (silver rank) and former B Rank Adventurer: Thadon (37) & Elizabeth Redden (33).  Today is January 24th, of the year 347 A.W .. also my 11th birthday ... ! We currently live on the outer edge with acres of resourceful farmland of an medium sized village with a population of 8,500 that's close to the [NeverEnding Nightmare Forest ] which is an tiny part of the extremely wide expansion of the southern continent .... ! It also contains an endless amount of normal/magical beasts ranging from bronze-demigod ranks and plenty undiscovered plant life and treasures.. ! My father relocated to this area when he was just an aspiring beast tamer around the age of 25, but when he suffered an almost near fatal injury trying to tame a Gold Rank "poison fang basilisk python" inside the [ Nightmare Forest ] is when he gave up his dreams of being an legendary beast tamer and decided to enjoy his life peacefully farming with the few beast he's the owner of & settled down with my beautiful mother who retired as a Famous B Rank Adventurer and was also an Silver Rank Alchemist ! She was the one that found him and healed him within the forest from his near fatal state ! ... -

...

- It was an very memorable celebration with a bountiful feast, plenty desserts, my family and most importantly ... MY FIRST BEAST COMPANION !! My father has found an baby [ Shadow Illusion Black Panther ] for me as my first contracted soul beast that requires a blood ritual to be bounded to each other's soul !

...

•Thadon: " Remember that it's more than a beast, they're family son .. Treat them with respect and love and they would also cherish you ! Now go and rest son, the ritual takes a toll on mortal men like us ! See you in the morning ! ( As I then wrap my son in one last bear hug and send him off )

...

- Today is the 27th day of January & also the day in which everything turned completely into chaos ... It started off as an normal day in which I woke up early to train my body training with Sugo & Tristan ( illusion shadow panther and younger twin brother )  like every other morning ... but todays mornings fog had such an unusual eerie feeling to it which was kinda awkward.. but I just shrugged it off since Tristan & Sugo weren't really reacting to it neither ... UNTIL ...

HOOOOOoOooOoWWL ( Dem* ************ )

...

•Rayleigh: ... Whaa ..

•Tristan: Broth ..

•Sugo: ( spooked stiffed )  ..

...

- Before anyone can utter a world .. All three of us are then immediately picked up, injected with an strong dense energy to immobilize us and next thing I notice are blurs because of the very high speeds my father and mother are currently running in order to escape from the village which is about to be overran by strong beasts ... But it appears as if the leader is locked onto my mother with a savage grin and seems to be snickering .. It orders its minions to ravage the village and charges after us with a 7 smaller sized versions of itself that seems to be the elites ...

...

- Today is the 28th day of January:  My mother and father have been running nonstop for an full day while carrying us, losing all emergency supplies because one of the wolves slashed it off the waist of father and it landed somewhere .. while also defending from the sneaky attacks of the elites without rest and actually managing to slay 6 of them with teamwork ... but all of fathers tamed beast were killed which hurt him very deeply ! After consistent tactical retreats: We managed to find an exit out of the forest and once the light unblocked our sights from the sudden sunlight .. what laid in front of our eye was an very expansive tundra plain with an large body of water in the center & without anymore cover to shield  ...