Small Scale Skirmish with an Troll Orc King !

( TRISTAN POV )

....

- After acrobatically turning my body in the air .. I've landed completely onto the back of the dying bear & without hesitation .. I placed my right hand on his head to finish it off ...

• ABSOLUTE ZERO •

...

- Once the spell was casted ... The bears whole body started to freeze from the inside - out and ended up turning into an very vivid beautiful ice sculpture for the • nightmare forest • to forever glance upon ! .. Then I feel an arm wrap around my neck &  can hear my brothers prideful voice literally in my ear !

...

•Rayleigh: " BROO ! THAT WAS INTENSE ! "

...

                          Rayleigh POV

...

- After arriving to the location that my father was located ... the sight that greeted Tristan's & I vision  was an completely decimated forest area for about 3 miles in width .. Or something like that lol .. & then there's this very deep crater that's burning with a blackish fire ... I'm thinking that's where that strong beast was laid to rest ! -

...

- Once capturing up to father and greeting him .. Suddenly an very aggressive * growl * was heard & appeared an elemental bear of the Gold Rank  ...With the appearance of an beast close to my cultivation rank,  I was getting ready to go wild ! ... But, it seems like Tristan is filled with a lot of energy & even more bloodlust today ! HAHA !

•Tristan: " FIGHT ME !! "

- Me and father start to throw cheers loudly towards him as he starts to transform ! Which greatly shocked us both !.. He starts becoming wrapped within this ice samurai clad armor while his tattoos started glowing an bright white color ! & what's even more amazing is that the ground started freezing around him in an 10 foot diameter ! .. Then soon after his sudden transformation .. He vanished !!! ( Reference: M*D**A from Na**** ! )

....

- Tristan just takes off and starts to engage with the beast with powerful ice skills and spells that was very effective against that elemental bear ! ... It' was an very exciting and amazing battle that was making my blood boil even more excitedly just waiting  for an beast to show up ! ... The battle was very even matched which was also making my younger brother gain beneficial experience while also making him hone his fighting foundation better ! ... After long intense bouts between the two evenly matched fighters.., Tristan finally managed to kill the elemental bear by landing on his body, placing his right hand on top of the head of the critically fatal injured bear & then literally turning him into an ice sculpture ... After seeing such an battle, .. I ran up to him while wrapping one arm around his neck while congratulating him !

...

" BROO ! THAT WAS INTENSE ! .. SUCH AN AMAZING FIGHT ! WELL DONE BRO ! ... NEXT IS MY TURN !

...

( END OF POV, BACK TO VONTÈ )

...

•Vontè: ( GS ! Mark an random spot in the forest and IMMEDIATELY teleport me there ! )

...

• [ Ding ! ]

•GS: [ Random Location Marked ... Teleporting Immediately ..❗️ ]