Maliha's Show of Dominance & Grand Wedding! Part 1

...

* Audience erupts with loud whistles, praises and numerous chants! *

" THAT. WAS. SO. EPIC!! "

" *speechless, staring in disbelief* "

" NOW, THATS HOW A MAN SHOULD FIGHT! "

" A TRUE BATTLE BETWEEN LAVA & ICE!

" I DIDN'T KNOW ONE COULD USE THE ICE ELEMENT LIKE THAT, ... I'VE BEEN ENLIGHTENED! "

" THE POWER OF A DRAGON BLOODLINE IS INDEED, TERRIFYING! "

" CONGRATS, ELDER HOUTON! " *multiple*

" GOOD FIGHT, ELDER KENZO! " *multiple*

= NEW MOB DISCIPLE: " OLD KENZO HAS GOTTEN MUCH STRONGER! "

= VALKYRIE DISCIPLE: " ITS LADY MALIHA TURN NEXT! "

= RAYLEIGH: " AYE, TRISTIAN! THAT BATTLE SHOULD'VE HELP GAVE YOU INSIGHTS ON THE ICE ELE .... "

= TRISTIAN: * currently meditating *

= RAYLEIGH: *sighs~* (gotta govern the little bros enlightenment) " Mom's battle is up next, but against Lady Maliha, she stands absolutely no chance of winning~ ... LOVE YA MOM! "

" LET'S GO, ELDER ELIZABETH! " *multiple*

" LET'S GO, ELDER BEVERELY! " *multiple*

(etc.)

...

= Father Antonio: *exhales* " That battle was more intense than the last! I'm very pleased with the battle prowess of these elders, V! My daughter-in-law battle will the last of the day! Very much looking forward to this one!

= Mother Cleo: " It's finally Maliha's turn~! I predict that she will dominate this battle and end it early, fufu~!

= Grandpa Klemu: " ... The bloodline of her heritage is very ancient and powerful - the elemental hell blaze devils were even unique among the other demon races of this world. Masters of wielding multiple elements at a time, but their strength lies more within the darkness element! "

= Lily: " She has also been doing some secluded training since returning back from the northern continent and even received a power boost before starting the seclusion, fufu~. This might be a one - sided battle! "

= Anastasia: *whistles* " YOU GOT THIS MALIHA! "

= Vonte: (SHOW THEM YOUR NEWFOUND STRENGTH MY QUEEN!) " LET THE LAST BATTLE OF THE ELDERS COMMENCE! "

...

(Main battle screen: LAST BATTLE!)

BEVERELY X ELIZABETH X MALIHA

09:59 remaining!

...

(Maliha POV)

- My life has always been full of darkness and misfortune, being born from an ancient demon clan that was feared and despised by the rest of the world. Growing up in the slums of the crux kingdom, I faced discrimination and abuse from those who saw me as nothing more than a monster. Despite this, I remained strong and determined to survive in a world that seemed to be against my whole being.

As I grew older, I found myself drawn to the underworld. It was a place where I could use my skills and abilities to make a name for myself. I became an expert at assassinations, espionage, and other underworld dealings. Finding work for powerful and influential people, gaining a reputation as one of the most ruthless and effective killers / businesswomen in the underworld, which gained me the title of [RED EYED WITCH].