They're finally showing themselves !

= Vonte: ( ~ exhales ~ )

- The next moment that I'd opened up my eyes - I  noticed that it was an new day - because of the rising sun whose warm sunrays is starting to take over the dark starry skies above my head through the open canopy. Igneel is still cultivating inside of the molten lava beneath me under this boulder; So I summoned my wings & flew upwards towards the open canopy to get an better look at the skies and to bath in the sunrays to energize myself. Once I was through the canopy I immediately stopped midair once I reached an certain height and quickly spread out all my limbs to stretch.

= Vonte: " Mmmph. That felt amazing - now its time for breakfast. Lets see what type of beast are close around.

-

[ Innate Passive Ability ] [ Map of essence ] [ Unknown Rank ]

-

= Ding !

= GS: "  There are 3 magical beast with the foundation of Upper Lord Rank 10 within two hundred meters of hosts location. "

-

= Vonte: " Hmm Hmm. Sounds like an good warm up for this morning to try out my mastery on new skills & too also acquire some good ingredients for breakfast. Bet "

...

- The closest beast was atleast 20 meters away from me - north of my current position. So locating it wasn't hard at all due to my current height advantage. After locking sight of the magical beast which was an massive mutated male boar - I pulled out one of the bows I made for the valkyries and tried creating an elemental arrow out of flames which was successful !

-

= Ding !

= GS: " Host has created an new skill ! "

[ Lord Rank Cultivation Technique: Enhanced Elemental Arrow ]

- Description: The user can create arrows formed from magic which are capable of causing massive amount of damage / destruction depending on the magic power provided to create them.

...

* swoosh * / * sizzling noise *

- After checking the notification - I pulled back the string on bow with ease and released the thin flaming arrow which left an streak of fire as it approached the boar with lightning fast speed - ultimately piercing between the eyebrows of the boar killing it very quickly without it feeling pain. Once the beast was confirmed deceased - I used my ( meta teleportation ) skill to instantly arrive next to the boar which was even more massive up close. Taking out an dagger made from Dimichi - I started to dismantle the boar right then and there as in too lure the other magical beast with the scent of it's fresh blood and flesh. Dismantling the beast was very efficient due to the sharpness of the daggers blade - becoming curious about the stats of the weapon: I've called out my trusty sidekick.

= Vonte: ( Hey GS - Show me the details of this weapon. )

...

= Ding !

= GS: ( Scanning stats of weapon ... Done )

-

[ Yellow Pigment Dagger of Sharpness ] [ Knight Rank ]

- Description: An very sharp dagger made out of rare yellow pigment iron mixed with ebony which also makes it very durable. Made by apprentice blacksmith Dimichi of the Royal Cosmos Sect.