Assigning roles to the new disciples in the village . ( 2 / 2 )

..

• ( Yellow spikey hair ) : " Sir Thadon, it's a pleasure to meet you ! .. My name is Thaddeus Ruston, 15 years old .. I was wondering what's the actual rank of Lord Vontè ? .. In order to be the master of an Dragon, he must be an DemiGod Rank right !?

• Thadon: " HAHA ! " ( Speaks in an very loud voice that everyone in the village will hear ) ... " LORD VONTÈ IS AN UPPER IMMORTAL RANK 6 ! "

..

- After those words were spoken there was utter silence inside the entire village ... some of the disciples where frozen solid stiff in place, others were having an extremely hard time trying to comprehend such level of power, while surprisingly the rest of the disciples and children were extremely motivated to grow their potentials with new flames of passion ! -

• Thadon: " Firstly, TRISTAN & RAYLEIGH!! .. Come to my side & bring the children over here to their fathers !

( Seeing the younger kids running towards their father / older brothers brings an gentle smile upon my face )

"  Now everyone sit in an lotus position with enough space between each other & take out your meridian cleansing pills ... Once you've taken that; mediate for 20 minutes .. After you reached an stable mind and foundation, take out your random innate skill scroll, meditate and reach minor enlightenment with your newly acquired skill - I'll give another 30 - 45 minutes !! This will be your first assignment as new disciples to the Royal Cosmos Sect ! Afterwards, I will also be recruiting for the taming division and assigning roles according to professions  ~

...

- After the commotion that Thadon has created, the atmosphere around the area where Lily & Elizabeth has become quite rowdy -

( Multiple people talking at once in the crowd  )

• Lily: * Ahem *

( The gathering of people in the area becomes deathly silent )

" Yes, my dear husband is very powerful ! But with enough perseverance and luck - you'll also one day reach those heights ! With some of the earlier questions you guys asked us - I have an general feeling of the direction the rest of the questions will go: You guys basically just want to know about the sects location - the items my husband gave you and about the roles you guys will have for now on, correct ?

( Everyone in the crowd nods their heads eagerly )

" The sects location is located further within the depths of this forest: once you've reached a certain point inside the forest about 20 minutes east of here - you'd reach an very wide clearing with an waterhole and that's where the sect will be located ! Hmmm, those pills can only be perfectly made from my husband. The golden pill will completely cleanse your meridians to make them stronger and the metal looking one will grant you an enormous boost of life essence ! So it's safe to say some of the elders here may become younger ( I let out an brief chuckle ) and those scrolls will grant you an random innate skill / cultivation skill !!

...

( A random green hair kid the same age as Tristan

with an broken greatsword on his back outburst in an excited voice, until his mother chopped him on the neck to shut him up  )

" Mother, watch this son of yours become the number one swordsman under the heavens !! ...

* ouch *

...

• Lily: " Young warrior that has just spoken, what is your name ?

( green haired kid ) : " Yo .. You're Grace ... This ones name is Oroz Leaf  "