Time for Sect Rules , Planning and Distributions ! Part 2

( continuous )

...

= Vonte: " Is that the exact number that you've recruited Thadon ? "

= Thadon: " Exactly the same number Lord Vonte - 800 males and 200 females to be more accurate: all between the age of 15 - 30 "

  -

= Vonte: " I also have an Alpha male and female version of the wolves that are currently eloping - I'll let you make an contract later. Now everyone come and stand on my side and wait for the disciples that are currently gathering to finish lining up.

-

= Elizabeth / Tristan / Rayleigh: " Yes Lord Vonte "

-

= Houton / Beverley : " Yes Master Vonte "

...

- After giving the order for them to stand on my side - it only took about an additional 30 minutes for the rest of the 5000 disciples to line up in front of the sect as promised ! Surprisingly it was Dimichi and his family who were the first to ascend down - leading the example for the rest of the fray. I made an very important note to remember every single one of my disciples faces as they lined up - Many of the disciples upon seeing the wolves were somewhat timid at first - but there was also those that were looking forward with excitement as they stare at the wolves with expectation. Once everyone has settled into the area it was time to start the show.

= Vonte: ( I can tell the ones who wants to be tamers or regular disciples from their expressions of looking at the wolves - this will go smoothly and then we can head out for some solo adventuring in the northern area. )

" Good Morning to everyone - today is an very important day for our sect ! Today you will learn about the rules of our sect , fulfilling of missions / roles , divisions and distributions of weapons ! The wolves behind me will also be given to the first thousand members of the taming division ! Hold all questions for now and I will answer them at the end - now lets begin !

...

[ Supreme Rank Passive Innate Ability ] ( • Absolute Nature Manipulation • )

- Description: Due to also having an bloodline perfectly fitted for nature elements, User is now directly connected to the natural world ! Manipulate, Influence & communicate with the natural world as you please ! User can survive in any natural environment ! -

...

- Before speaking - I used my nature manipulation skill to manipulate the wooden elements that's in abundance to create some wooden chairs with very soft leaves in the middle for added comfort so that my disciples would have something to sit on as I speak.

= Vonte : " Please sit down everyone and rest your legs - this will be an somewhat lengthy speech and you guys will be going straight to work after this ! So enjoy this short rest for now while you can !

( I smiled very widely at this time for added pressure - kuku )

" These are the sects rules & they're absolute ! Especially if anyone disrespects the first iron rule - they'll have their foundation shattered , brainwashed and left to the wild.

1. No in - fighting among disciples. We are now under the same banner and you must treat your brother and sisters as your own. Due to our martial nature - any disputes must be handled at the battle stage supervised by an elder. Death is not allowed in the battles - save that energy for our enemies !