Expanding Territory ~ Crux Kingdom has fallen !!

( continuous )

= Semi - Immortal Rank 3 Mob ( 1 ): " I'll be taking the two of you to hell with me ! I refuse to go out like this ! "

* activates self explosion *

= Semi - Immortal Rank 3 Mob ( 2 ): " YOU ******* PERVERTED BASTARD !! DIE BY YOURSELF  ! "

-

= Anastasia: * flies higher into the air and uses wings to cover up the body  *

[ DemiGod Rank Innate Ability: Holy Fire Manipulation: Holy Fire Barrier of the Forgiven ]

-

= Lily: * looks back at the battle of anastasia vs two semi - immortals *

" ANA !! "

-

= Semi - Immortal Rank 5 Mob: " TONY ! NOO - STOOP !! ~ "

-

= Semi - Immortal Rank 3 Mob ( Tony ): " HMPH ! "

* BOooOM ~! *

...

( anastasia pov )

- After the cultivator had self exploded to end his own life: it also meant the ending of this battle. Leaving only myself and one more cultivator to worry about killing. But, as fate will have it - she wasn't quick enough to dodge and was also very close to the center of the explosion sustaining quite sever damage to her body with some residue poison also finding their place on top her clothes and open skin ! The skill I casted [ DemiGod Rank Innate Ability: Holy Fire Manipulation: Holy Fire Barrier of the Forgiven ] was to add some extra protection since he was an minor stage above me. Once the dust clouds dissipated- I can see the female cultivator coughing up mouthfuls of blood on the ground while shaking uncontrollably: slowly hesitating to reach towards something on her waistline while at the same time Lily is fending off the leader of these semi - immortals !

" Not on my watch ! "

~ swoosh ~

-

= Semi - Immortal Rank 3 Mob ( 2 ) : * ( vomits mouthfuls of blood ) *

* coughs * " I need to escape and recov .. ~"

~ swoosh ~

*bang*

* ( loud sound of a multiple bones cracking ) *

= Semi - Immortal Rank 3 Mob ( 2 ) : " UGH !! " * gasps for air *

..

= Anastasia: " Learn to be more humble in your next lifetime ~ ! "

[ Demi - God Rank Innate Ability ] [ Holy Fire Manipulation: Purgatory Judgement ] ( new )

- Standing over the enemy after abolishing the rest of their cultivation with an powerful kick across the midsection: I looked straight into her eyes: extended out my right hand and released an massive orange fire upon her body which burned the cultivator completely alive - leaving only the outline shadow of her body upon the scorched grassland and immediately casted my healing ability so that I can join my sister's battle across the field a few meters away !

[ Unknown Rank Innate Passive Ability ] [ Tears of Healing ]

" I'm coming Lily ~ ! "

..