More Surprises !

(continuous)

- After leaving a notice on a board saying that I'm recruiting elders, teachers and disciples for my [Royal Cosmos Sect] and informing everyone on the mountain to spread the news! It was well received, and people were already ready to relocate to the southern kingdom! But I instead told everyone that I'll be back in a week on the main mountain to bring everyone back with me who wants to come so that they'll have time to do what they must before departure! Once they heard the news - literally everyone started to spread the news around the territory!

(whirr~)
*Opens a portal back to the Royal Cosmos Kingdom*

= Vonte: " Father, mother, grandpa and my beautiful wives - shall we go back to the southern continent now? "

-

= Mother Cleo: " This is very exciting, son! I can't wait to see the fruit of your hard work! "

..

- Mother Cleo was very excited to visit the new kingdom and started walking towards the portal with quick steps leaving everyone besides Father behind since he was also strides for stride with her as they entered inside the portal that was linked to my personal floating island. Grandpa Klemu was right behind my parents and the last to enter the portal was my wives and lastly myself with the portal closing as soon everyone safely traveled to the other side. The moment we arrived too my personal island which I'm also seeing for the first time after the upgrade - I couldn't help but to be mesmerized at the cinematic view that I'm witnessing! The mansion was untouched - but everything thing else was completely different! There's now a really large dense mana pond full of new unknown exotic aquatic life thriving inside of it surrounded by an even larger garden full of a variety of different flowers of all colors on the east side of the mansion with a multi barrier training platform on the west side of the mansion that can withstand the strength of a peak diety rank cultivator! Behind the mansion is a large uncultivated field for cultivating herbs / farming and the front north side of the mansion allows us to look down at the kingdom and will also be the gathering area for guests. The portal opened up on the north side of the mansion a few meters away from the edge of the island that allowed us to look directly at the kingdom without anything hindering our view & since the island is protected by a barrier: it also stops anyone from falling over if they get too close to the edge. My wives were too busy admiring the new view to speak a word - Father was just nodding his head in approval and Grandpa Klemu was searching for the whereabouts of KAZMIK! The first to speak since we arrived was mother cleo as she looked at me with eyes of utter joy.

= Mother Cleo: " This is a very beautiful kingdom that you've built my son, and I also approve of hiding it within a secret realm! You have so many acres of fertile lands and can easily manage to fit a couple million people here with ease without worries. I had my concerns about how you'll feed the few hundred thousand that will accept your recruitment from the main clan and now I can see the answer with my own eyes! I've also decided just now that I'll be moving here to recover and for the foreseeable future! FUFU ~ I refuse to be away from my son this time around and this will also allow me to get close to my new daughters. "

-

= Father Antonio: " Wherever your mother decides to move - I'll also be moving without hesitation. I've left the goldstar clan to your uncles who've also reached peak supreme ranks recently & don't be surprised if your cousins decide to relocate as well with the news of your recruitment! HAHA - I guess I'll become an elder of your new sect and raise some new elite cultivators and explore the southern continent slowly ~! "

-

= Granpa Klemu: " I've also been in the northern continent for too many years and could also use a new change of scenery - there's plenty of space like daughter cleo mentioned and I'll become an elder as well for the sect and raise some more disciples! Surely you dont mind, V! "

-

= Lily: " I'm literally never leaving this kingdom for anything except battles and training sessions! "

= Anastasia & Maliha: (both stuck in tranquil states still admiring the beautiful view of their new home)

..

- After hearing that my family will also move inside the new kingdom: it literally put me over the four moons of utoprime and not just for my sake - but for my two new woman anastasia & maliha, who has never experienced the warmth of a real family at all in their lives - will now also get to cherish these new memories! Thinking about what this moment means right now - I've decided on doing what a man must do to truly solidify his relationships with his woman which will also be announced at the dinner with everyone inside the kingdom in a few moments! But, firstly ~!

= Vonte: " I wouldn't love for anything more but to have my family living happily inside of my new kingdom - which is why I also made another floating island purely for you guys to settle! We've been gone for a few hours and it's now the promised time to have dinner with the entire kingdom on Tier 2 of the ascending kingdom and too also introduce you to everyone so that they'll be familiar with your faces. But, before that I want to do something for maliha, anastasia and lily. "

(Closes eyes and takes a deep breath, before looking intensely and passionately looking into the eyes of the three magnificent women in front me.)

..

[ Ding ! ]

= GS: [ Host has taken out the last wedding ring from inventory]

-

[ Under the Cosmos Bonded Love Wedding Rings]

- Descriptions: [ 4 Wedding rings created by Vontè GoldStar for himself and his 3 beloved wives! The rings are created from the purest crystallized crystals of deep space infused with the purest of the cosmic essence to constantly further stabilize and strengthen their constitutions! Sitting on the middle of the rings is a multicolored jewel that changes colors based on the angles of light that hits it! They're also inscribed with runes to teleport or sense each other's presences by applying energy.]

..

= Lily & Anastasia: (warmly smiles and steps aside)

= Malilha: " ?? "

-

= Vonte: (starts walking towards maliha with a confident stride and smile with one hand behind my back)

" Mailiha! I ~ ... "

(before I can speak another word - maliha couldn't hold back either in this passionate mood and spoke out immediately after sensing the build up)

-

= Maliha: (speaks out in a confident and lovely manner)

" Yes! I would love to Vonte! My existence is only dedicated to you and our goals! "

-

= Vonte: (finally approaches maliha and gets on one knee while looking into her enchanting devil red slit eyes and gently places the ring on her ring finger and kisses her succulent lips for the first time!)

" I'll never abandon you maliha ! I swear to the heavens! "

..

- Love has no time limits: It can be formed at any given moment and will last a lifetime afterwards. I'll never abandon the relationships I create and will kill for those I love! Even though it hasn't been long since I've met these three amazing women. I can wholeheartedly say that my love these women is the real deal and that I want to spend the long life I have with them on my side! Once I placed the ring on maliha's finger - both lily and anastasia approached me soon after I stood up from the ground and also gave them a kiss on the lips as well! -

(Whistle noises coming from father antonio and grandpa klemu while mother cleo is shedding happy tears!)

= Vonte: (grabs and pulls my wives in one bear hug)

" Since we'll be recruiting more people from my main clan in a week ... Shall we also host a wedding on that day as well? "

-

= Lily: " I love you so much, vonte! "

-

= Anastasia: (shedding many happy tears while covering her face with both hands)

" Mmh ! "

-

= Maliha: " Today is truly the happiest I've ever been - meeting you has been the biggest blessing of my lifetime, vonte! "

-

= Mother Cleo: (My son has truly become a fine gentleman! I'm so proud of his progressions.)

" Leave the wedding preparations to your mother! I'm going to make this one to always remember, fufu ~ "

-

= Father Antonio: (walks up to son and fist bump)

" Congratulations V, you're becoming a fine example of man in front of our eyes! Wishing more happy moments for you in life my son!

-

= Granpa Klemu: " HAHA!! THIS OCCASSION NEEDS SOME GREAT BOOZE - WE'LL FOLLOW YOU TOWARDS THE LOCATION OF THE DINNER! LEAD ON, V! "

..

- As we left the private island and started floating down towards the second tier to the promised dinner event with all one hundred and sixty-seven thousand of my disciples: I started to fill in some missing gaps of information about the sect, future plans and some of the most notable of my royal cosmos sect disciples which also piqued quite the interest of my family - especially the personal disciples of mines [ tristan , rayleigh and dimichi ] while mother was ecstatic to meet the elite valkrie legion under anastasia and lily. Granpa Klemu was more focused on meeting KAZMIK and also take a tour of the smithy on the third tier after the dinner with everyone while father was just observing the disciples, we've past floating downwards who all bowed or waved towards us very respectfully who were also on their way towards the dinner area! The dinner area was designed exclusively for very large gatherings of people to celebrate and dine with each other. Numerous round tables of fine wood from the trees of the forest are placed throughout the large area with enough space to walk between filled with food in middle of them with the dinnerware made from cosmic essence and plenty mango wine for adults and fruit juice for the children! The kitchens of the kingdom are automatically filled and refilled via the system so that we'll never run out of fresh food in its numerous fridges inside the kitchen. There's a multi tired platform with long tables just like the one we sat at during our visit to the dovokin village for my family and wives while the elders and personal disciples are on the bottom tier right under me. Once we arrived at the table to start the feast - all of the royal cosmos kingdom stood up and showed respects!

= Royal Cosmos Kingdom: " Greetings Sect Master Vonte- Esteemed Elders and Lady Lily, Lady Anastasia and Lady Maliha! Hail Royal Cosmos Kingdom!

-

[ DING ! ]

= GS: [ Due to host innate ability " empowerment of praise " - Host has received 10 new premium gacha tickets! "]

(250 normal gacha tickets and 19 premium gacha summoning tickets remaining)

-

= Vonte: " I'm very happy to share a meal with every single of you guys today! To those who've been with me for awhile and to those who've just joined recently. Every night under the star of this secret realm - we'll all eat together at this time and enjoys each other company! We're one family and that's how family bond! I also have three very important announcements before we indulge!

1. The three new elders you see beside me are my: Mother Cleo Goldstar, Father Antonio Goldstar and Grandfather Klemu Goldstar! They're all above the peak supreme rank in cultivation and will also now live inside the kingdom to become elders of the sect!

(loud eruptions come from the crowd with multiple gasps and astonished stares looking at mother, father and grandpa)

-

*starts blushing a little*

2. Lily, Anastasia, Maliha and I will be getting married a week from now! We'll be hosting our wedding in a weeks' time!

(The crowd of disciples gets even louder and more cheerful showering the four of us with countless congratulations and well wishes which made my wives redder in the face than tomatoes! Many adults took shots of the strong mango wine in good spirit for us at this time as well!)

-

3. There will be a tournament throughout the week to find the strongest disciples and will hold the champion rounds on the wedding day!

( lots of bloodlust for battle and more loud chants erupts from the crowd!)

..

= Vonte: " NOW! ENOUGH TALKING! RAISE YOUR GLASSES AND FILL YOUR STOMACHS UNTIL YOU BURST! HAIL ROYAL COSMOS KINGDOM!

YOU'VE REACH THE END OF CHAPTER !

AN: THANKS FOR READING & DONT FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU ENJOYED! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! :)