Weapons like these .. Anyone will want to be a valkyrie !

PREVIOUSLY ON GFGS

...

•• [ Ding ! ]

•• SOS: [ Showing skill that was granted to: Outer Disciple Dimichi ]

[ Unknown Rank Innate Ability: Enhanced Flawless Craftsmanship ]

- Description: Users of this very extremely rare skill can flawlessly craft any item to sheer perfection. They can forge the strongest weapons - the toughest armors or the most powerful artifacts. Can use any known material to create anything.

1. Increases focus by 10%

2. All crafted items have an chance to become an magical item.

...

= Vonte: ( I didn't think it'd be that powerful of an ability ! We may have an God of Smithin in the future ! HAHA . )

...

- After being informed of the skill Dimichi received from the system; it was time to head back to work. The sun is no longer at the peak of the sky, but its still bight and giving off its vital warmth - which means that it's close to mid afternoon. I have no idea when Guts,  Anastasia and her legion will arrive back: But, when they do arrive back - I'll have some nice gifts for them .

- Since I've left the spears and daggers to Dimichi - I'll focus on creating one of each of the other options since I can duplicate them with my ( Infinite Innate Golden Touch ) skill and be done with the forging for the legion. Once I've figured out the order of the things to create - it was finally time to get my hands dirty.

...

[ Supreme Rank: Cultivation Technique: True Elemental weapon forging  ]

- With mastered basic knowledge of blacksmithing, perfect control over natural elements and magic power. Just by providing your mental magic and synchronizing it with the said elements .. In open air host can forge any weapon that he's knowledgeable about permanently from the natural elements of UTOPRIME ]

...

- Once the technique was activated and the image of the bow was completed inside my mind. I started to construct the bow using the metal , wood , fire & cosmic essences in the air to construct the bow: Silver - Brown and Red bright colored strings started to appear in front of me and started merging together to form the outline of the bow inside of my head: Within the next 25 seconds - An very lightweight silver bow with an wooden handle that has glowing red engravings was created !

-

= [ Ding ! ]

=GS: [ Host has created an Lower Lord rank weapon ... Granting 1 gacha ticket ]

( 66 remaining gacha tickets - 1 premium summoning ticket remaining  )

-

[ Magical Perfect Shot Recurve Bow ]

- Description: This bow was created by the sect master of the ( Royal Cosmos Sect ) for his wife's valkyrie legion and the sect. With accuracy and penetration being the main focus point for the bow: any arrow shot from this bow will have pinpoint accuracy and cannot be blocked by any person / beast of the same rank or lower of the owner of the bow. ( Arrows are formed by infusing magic into the bow )

...

= Vonte: ( No need to be picky: I should also duplicate these for the sect and for future recruits for her legion ! )