ROYAL TOURNAMENT: MASSIVE SHOWDOWN OF THE ELDERS!

(continuous)

..

(main battle screen)

BATTLE OVER! WINNER - ELDER THADON

00:03 remaining!

-

* crowd erupts with " THADON" cheers and resounding claps*

= Rayleigh: "WOOHOO! NICE WIN DAD!"

= TRISTAN: *whistling very loudly* "THAT WAS SO AWESOME - FATHER'S BATTLE WAS SO COOL!"

" THAT WAS A FANTASTIC WIN ELDER THADON!"

" ELDER GUTS ALSO STOOD HIS GROUND! I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM AS MY TEACHER!"

" DAMMIT! I LOST THE BET ...." *hands over his only platinum coin*

" THAT'S A WIN FOR THE TAMING DIVISION! HORAAH!!"

" LET'S GO! ELDER HOUTON!"

" LET'S GO! ELDER KENZO!"

" One day .. I'll be strong just like that! "

(etc..)

..

= Elder Thadon: " You've fought well Elder Guts! Once your next breakthrough happens - it'll be hard to overpower you in close combat!"

- After hundreds of exchanges within the dark dome voided of senses: I finally triumphed victorious after using the boost from the full transformation to send Elder Guts flying off the platform! This battle also held more meaning to me because it's the first time that I can show Lord Vonte and my family how much progress I've made these last couple of months! My beautiful wife Elizabeth was smiling very widely while holding her hands close together and I can also hear my sons' encouraging cheers from where their sitting amongst the many others. Lord Vonte was also looking towards us with a very pleased expression as I left the platform which was self-repairing after the battle for the next one to get started!

*bows*

..

= Grandpa Klemu: " HAHA! That was a very fine battle! V, you've chose some very capable generals as your elders!"

= Father Antonio: *exhales a big cloud of smoke* " This Kenzo is a dark elf, huh? I haven't met a member of their race in some time, looking forward to this one! "

-

= Mother Cleo: " Fufu~ I'm most excited for the third battle where I can see the prowess of my new daughter in law~.

...

(Main battle screen)

2nd Battle: Houton vs Kenzo

9:59

-

(Step x2)

(Step x2)

- The first to step up onto the platform was Elder Kenzo who was smiling very widely as he was taking out his two-handed claymore from his storage ring while releasing his dark ice essence which made the temperature around him go down to almost freezing numbers: leaving purpled colored icy snowflake footprints everywhere he stepped as the ground froze around him. Elder Houton, as to respond back to his opponent with respect also unleashed a massive scorching aura that immediately turned the ground around him a bright mix of orange and red as if ready to erupt with lava at any given moment while also activating his partial transformation: making scale like patterns appear above his skin - fingernails and teeth enlarging - with two fiery elk like antlers manifesting on the side of his head!