Fierce Battle Outside Nightmare Forest ~ !

( continuous )

= Vonte: " You weren't possibly planning on invading my territory with this type of firepower , surely you're jesting. Sir ( Semi ) Immortals ~

...

- After using my [ God Rank Innate Ability ] [ Universal Gravity Manipulation], most of the obsidian rank and lower were completely flattened face first into the grassy tundra - only those with great potential / luck or treasures were still barely breathing / conscious. The only ones still barely standing from the attack were half of the peak knight ranks and remaining lord's - the demigod and semi - immortal ranks were somewhat unscathed. I didn't want to completely destroy everyone with one move since I also want to enjoy myself with Igneel in this battle and with the small fries completely out of the picture - its time to make the blade of my scythe become drenched in the blood of the greedy cultivators in-front of me. But, just as I was getting ready for battle - something unexpected had happened.

= Vonte: ( Seems like I've underestimated one of the semi - immortals abilities by just a bit )

" Good move ! Still won't change a thing though ! Ha ! Igneel don't hold back against them."

-

= Igneel: " Yes Master ! "

...

( enemies POV )

= Immortal Mort of the Sky Ascending Sect: " LISTEN UP EVERYONE WHO IS STILL STANDING !! - Sir Immortal Blaze alongside 8 DemiGod cultivators will help me fight that strong red aura cultivator and the rest of you will kill his contracted beast ! This battle is one that requires every ounce of your strength or you will die very quickly & ANYONE that tries to flee, WILL BE CUT DOWN BY MY BLADE ! NOW, CHARGE FORWARD !

-

= Immortal Blaze of the Holy Light Sect : ( Wrong move ! )

" Immortal Mort !! Wait ! "

-

= Immortal Mort of the Sky Ascending Sect: " HOLD POSITION ! ... SPEAK IMMORTAL BLAZE & IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT OR I WILL BEAT YOU INTO NEAR DEATH ONCE AGAIN LIKE I DID A FEW MONTH'S AGO !! "

-

= Immortal Blaze of the Holy Light Sect : " .... "

[ God Rank Innate Skill: Blessed Revival Healing Light Dome ]

- Description: A special god rank healing skill that requires an cultivator of atleast Upper God Rank cultivation to activate. This skill will heal anyone who is not dead back to prime health with offensive and defensive buffs that'll last for 30 minutes. Once the buffs has wore off the user will not feel any fatigue or pain.

-

" Since he hasn't killed most of them - I've healed everyone back to peak health who were still alive with some added buffs that'll last 30 minutes ! Those who were brought back - stay close together and attack in groups ! Half will join us and the remaining will join in attacking the beast !! You guys better put its' head on a platter for Master Baron Crux ! NOW LETS CHARGE INTO BATTLE !! "

= All Standing Mob Cultivators: " FOR GLORY !! "

...

- The moment the words " FOR GLORY !! " has been shouted into the heavens. The grassy tundra started to quake under the numerous thunderous roars , insults , magical attacks and heavy footsteps of the Crux Kingdoms cultivators who started to run madly wild at both I & Igneel while brandishing their weapons towards my home and neck ! Some jumped into the air to prepare their techniques while the strongest of the entire group stayed circled around the two Semi - Immortals instead of joining the leading charge.