First Mount !! Evolving a Bronze Tiered Monster !

- Then it was time for us to end the competition and show off our hard earned work ! Father is being tended to by mother who's happily wiping away his sweat with a towel - Lily is fixated on the sword I created and Grandpa Klemu has an shocked expression as if he has just outdone himself  !

...

•[ Elemental Sword of Frost Lightning ] DemiGod Rank

Description: [ Created by Intermediate blacksmith Vontè GoldStar out of pure love and compassion for his companion. This deep light greenish jade color mix with a hint of gold enchanted with the  lightning attribute that dances around the blade once removed from inside of the frozen scabbard is an very sharp 3 ft double edge sword that will smoothly cut anything in its path. If inside the hands of an high leveled lightning elementalist , swords sharpness increases by x5 ! ]

( + 20 strength  )

...

•[ Elemental Longsword of the Deep Sea ] DemiGod Rank

Description: [ Created from the beautiful deep purple crystals of the treacherous seas of UTOPRIME ! Infused with enchanted ice steel filled with the metal attribute. This deep purple 6 foot long sword enhanced with the metal attribute is literally screaming danger from it appearance. Once sheathed  from its red scabbard , a very fierce sword intent will be released and produces an duplicate carbon sword copy to fight along side you until shattered . ] ( +20 strength, creates additional sword created sword intent )

Created by Antonio GoldStar

...

•[ Dragon Slaying Elemental Berserker Sword ] Semi-Immortal Rank

Description: [ Due to high level knowledge of blacksmithing and pulling out some advanced techniques. Created an heavenly treasure made from the essence and bones of a variant species of dragon and 3 eyed berserker monkey. This sword has a long and wide 6 foot blade with the opposite edge with dragon bone pokes extending outwards constantly glowing  silver !! ]  ( +100 strength, double damage to dragon species  )

Created by Klemu GoldStar

...

(GRANDPA KLEMU POV)

= Grandpa Klemu: * makes a whistle like noise  *

" Now this is definitely a heavenly treasure fit for an Supreme Man as myself ! & for the both of you to also create ELEMENTAL DEMIGOD RANK TREASURES on top of that ! Makes me very happy and anxious for another BATTLE! I don't care about the coins: we own an abundant platinum ore vein that'll never run dry after all ! There isn't even a word to describe how loaded I've made my family ! *coughs*

•Grandpa Klemu: ( walks towards my grandson and carefully inspects his hard work ) ..

" Lil V , this is truly a very beautiful sword you've created ! The absolute frozen ice crystals enchanted with ice elements to keep the inside of the scabbard frozen will help keep the blade sharp and also clean it is genius .. The jade green golden blade infused with the lighting element is also very well done ! Since the jade is in harmony with the lightning elements and will bring much benefits to my adorable Lily "

( I ruffle his hair a little bit as he brightly smiles leaving him to my future granddaughter and proceed to walk over to Antonio)

"Antonio, doesn't this count as your first DemiGod Rank Elemental LongSword ?! CONGRATS SON !

( Since I'm still inspecting his very first created demigod rank elemental sword - I just reach behind me and heavily pat his back to congratulate him - he lets out a slight smile as he's being attended by Cleo .. )