Assigning roles to the new disciples in the village ! Part 1

...

- Once the golden light that was covering everyone had dissipated: the faces of everyone was also very apparent: Many were crying tears of joy or visibly shaking from being full of excitement !! .. Their were also families that were huddled together hugging each other crying in silence, but also displaying brimming smiles thats shows that their also looking forward to the upcoming future  .. The Dovokin Family were all saluting me with proud expressions awaiting my coming speech.

...

• Vontè: ( looks warmly at the villagers )

" For now on, WE ARE FAMILY ! .. BUT KNOW THIS ! ... I will not tolerate any backstabbing or killing of your fellow Royal Cosmos Family, ANYONE who disobeys this rule will be permanently extinguished from the reincarnation cycle ! .. The phenomenon in which has just transpired was an soul contract to every single one of you .. Doing this will allow me to greatly enhance every aspect of your cultivation  ! "

- I then cast one of my newly acquired innate skills:

[ Deity Rank Innate Ability ] [ Permanent Attribute Distribution ] -

... to boost up everyone's strength by + 1 and the responses where immediate. The new members of my sect all felt their strengths go up slightly which caused them to look at me with even more reverence ! But, there's more to give to my new members & much much more to talk about :

- The Dovokin Family has 7 members and the total amount of people inside the village sums up too 2,997 adults ( 25 - 54 ) , 898 young adults ( 14 - 24 )  , 600 children ( 0 - 13 ) and 498 elderly ( 55 + ) people that makes up the population of The Dovokin Village which sums up too 5, 000. -

- After confirming the exact number of the people that's currently paying attention to my every word / gesture ... I then start speaking out towards the elderly members firstly as an collective group while then including everyone else into the mix & after an few words were spoken, I've nearly almost gave everyone heart attacks lol  ... * sigh *

...

• Vontè: " I have pills to restore life essence back to the body which will cause some of your old age to regress quite a few years back  ... I also have pills in which will grant Innate abilities or better yet, even a fruit to grant bloodlines .. but you must work hard for that particular reward, haha ! .. Basically I will transform you back to your prime or unlock your latest potential ! .. The • meridian cleansing pills • are only able to be consumed once ! .. Anymore than that will immediately lose its effects ! .. The other pills are fine to take multiple times, but only after an complete 24 hours past.

- I then manifested bundles of • ultimate vitality pills x meridian cleansing pills • thanks to my overpowered innate ability • Infinite Golden Touch •'which allows me to infinitely create anything besides life forms, while using my bottomless supply of mental energy to precisely land the pills evenly ( everyone receives one of both ) onto their open palms. -

•Vontè: " That golden pill is called the • meridian cleansing pill •, it will cleanse your body meridians anew while also healing any hidden injury you may have inside your body .. The shiny silver pill that imitates metal is called the • ultimate vitality pill • it will give you an tremendous amount of life essence !! "

...

• But the gifting to my new members does not just end with simple pills ! NO ! .. I then also proceed to take out five thousand pair of my sects outer disciple uniforms, ( red robes with golden trims and red boots with golden bottoms ) ... random innate skill scrolls & random cultivation scrolls , 5 platinum coins and spatial rings for every one !