No time for distractions !

....

            Meanwhile, Inside of the smithing cave as our MC is slowly approaching

....

•Grandpa Klemu: " HAHAHA ! A very loving and caring wife you've found for yourself son. Truly a good daughter-in-law ... But, ... Vonte must've had a very heavenly encounter within that hour he's been gone ... , No ? .. BREAKING THROUGH 6 MAJOR REALMS IN JUST ONE HOUR !? UNHEARD OF !! .... BUT VONTÈ HAS ACHIEVED SUCH AN FEAT ! .. MY GRANDSON ... ! Hahaha ! LONG LIVE MY GOLDSTARS !!

...

•Antonio: ( I start looking towards the path my wife took with warm eyes and a very proud fatherly smile as I rest my hand on my fathers left shoulder ) " This son of mines truly do bring me new surprises and tremendous pride ! But, .. Father while it's just us, let's talk about his coming of age training to prepare him for his journey ! ..  I like the idea of both my uncles teaching him the ways of a real sect leader for a steady foundation since it is something thats a staple part of his future ... after all he planned to create his own sect once he officially set off to his destined journey ..

...

•GrandPa Klemu: " Son, don't tell me you forgot who exactly made the clan to what it currently is today and WHO it was that taught those knuckleheads ! Those brothers of mine Omega & Rah only have that position because I've been in closed cultivation and vonte isn't of age or yet strong enough to take over as the Patriarch ! Besides this old man will not be dying anytime in the distant future .. So here's a better idea ! We will instead spend the next 7 years drilling all of our experience and knowledge into him and make sure that he has the most perfect foundation and mind ! Vonte is an truly gifted intelligent child that needs the right teachings to truly broadcast his latent potential . Cleo will also be personally training Lily while we train Vonte and pitch in whenever shes free and also train Vonte .. Being trained by TWO DIETY RANK GODS & A SUPREME RANK !? Don't you also wish to see how he changes this world, as we watch from afar protecting his shadows ?

...

•Antonio: " I agree with that proposal Father ! ... Since we are going to use that route, I have created a very beautiful training spot for all of us to use that's not far from here ! Its on top of an mountian peak not discovered by anyone but me and its located deeper within the core of the range, its surrounded by abundant star essence and very pure dense mana .. Even if all 5 of us were to go full cultivating mode, the essence is so thick and abundant that we wont even put a dent into it .. It'll be a perfect place for us to train vonte, while also not neglecting our training ... We might even be able to level up a few minor realms ..

...

•Granpa Klemu: " I'll take you up on that son ! After all I've been inside this cave for the past 10 years and could definitely use some new air and surroundings! HAHA ! .. This will also serve as making up for lost family time ... " (* as i start to stroke the back of the neck of my long time companion *) " I can create a mini portal connecting this cave and the spot you'll take us so we can always come back and craft, after all this is the prime spot for blacksmithing ! .. I also contain book copies of every single piece of world knowledge & history , basic bronze-lord rank cultivation techniques, art techniques, cooking techniques, books of known beast/ores/alchemy plants , etc .... So his knowledge will be better than the best Master Teachers !

...

•Antonio: " But I refuse to also hinder his childhood or take away his chances of making lifetime companions to help along his journey .. "

...

•Granpa Klemu: " A loving father indeed you are son ! .. ( * I smile very proudly * ) .. But vonte doesn't worry about those things right now, as you can tell by the look in his eyes .. He's also a GoldStar, so you can pretty much already figure what hes' going to say about this HAHA ! That child desires strength, knowledge and family time .. Everything else to him is a distraction: .. & after all Antonio .. He has that very adorable demi-human fox winged companion, NO ? .. She's going to mature up to a very heaven defying beauty ! HELL, that growing lady killer himself might have atleast 4 wives !! Gotta keep the bloodline pushing ! haha