Approaching Destruction! Crux Kingdoms Rise to Downfall ! Part 1

( meanwhile inside the kings castle study room inside of the Crux Kingdom as The Royal Cosmos Sect approaches ) 

- Sitting on a large black chair behind an even larger desk made from the one of the finest oak trees found inside the nearby neverending nightmare forest: You'll find an man of massive stature drinking from his second filled wine glass  whom is in control of an rising kingdom who's population is growing over two hundred fifty thousand; reading over thee most recent report from the only surviving cultivator  that managed to escape the failed subjugation mission via emergency escape talisman from the northern part of the neverending nightmare forest an few days ago: Standing at an height of 6'11 with an massive frame that can arm wrestle the biggest of the bear family - spikey black hair on top of his head completed with an trimmed goatee & blinded ghost colored pupil right eye from a fight with an powerful magical beast that left an permanent large scar going across the same eye which stops on the bridge of the nose - while the left eye has an blood red colored pupil; makes him look very intimidating to the common mortal man & some weaker willed cultivators. His desk has no paperwork since he has just finished signing all the necessary paperwork for his currently growing kingdom which has been booming with more business proposals , elite wandering cultivators , common folk & low tiered sects who wishes to find a place to set their foundations. It's still currently early in the day with the sun of UTOPRIME at the peak of its daily cycle shining and giving its warmth to every single living being on this world. But, even with all the warmth the sun is providing - Baron Crux is starting too feeling the cold sweat that's getting ready to form on his forehead & back.

* BAM ! *
* sound of glass shattering! *
* study room door opens quickly *

...

= Head Butler Romeo: " Master - what has been troubling you tis early hour ? It's not good to be agitated: your scar always tends to bother you at these times & Her Highness is still days away at southern capital forming connections with the higher rank royalty. "

( proceeds to clean up shattered glass on the floor )

= Baron Crux: " **** !! ROMEO GATHER EVERYONE WHO CAN FIGHT OUTSIDE THE CASTLE RIGHT NOW & HAND ME THE MAGICAL TOOL FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT MUST BE MADE TO THE KINGDOM ! WE MUST PREPARE FOR AN IMPORTANT APPROACHING  BATTLE THATS ABOUT TO COME TO OUR DOORSTEPS !  WE MAY HAVE JUST OFFENDED THE WRONG POWERHOUSE ! .. TSK! .. WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS HAS DEFINITELY HIDDEN HIS TRACES VERY WELL ..

( For that new species of chimaera to actually be his tamed beast ... This will not be an easy fight & for my senses to not catch an trace of him .. can only mean that person is stronger than me or has some type of unique treasure to conceal not only him - but his potential comrades as well )

-

= Head Butler Romeo: ( hands over magical tool to make an general announcement to the public )

" What does the report say, Master ? "

-

= Baron Crux: " The recent squadron I've sent too secure a post within the neverending nightmare forest with Semi - Immortal Mort & Blaze taking the lead have been completely eliminated & also states that reason for their eminent defeat was because of just ONE CULTIVATOR who says that the forest is his territory now & THAT NEW CHIMERA BEAST WHICH WE'VE CAUGHT SIGHTINGS OF NOT TOO LONG AGO WAS FIGHTING WITH HIM ! That cultivator is highly likely to be in the upper immortal ranks and will definitely come back to retaliate because of that ! My instincts is screaming right now to prepare for battle, NOW GO & ALSO CALL OVER THE HEAD OF THE HOLY LIGHT SECT !

-

= Head Butler Romeo: " I will leave now master and tell everyone to wait for you outside the castle under the balcony meant for large scale speeches !