Expanding Territory ~ Crux Kingdom has fallen !! PART II

..  

= Vontè: GOOD WORK EVERYONE ON THIS HISTORIC DAY ! EVEN THOUGH WE WERE INITIALLY OUTNUMBERED AT THE BEGINNING - WITH THE ADDITIONAL HELP OF THE PEAK LORD RANK ELEMENTAL GOLEMS THAT KEPT RESPAWNING & THE HELP OF MY SEMI - IMMORTAL RANK BEAST(S) IGNEEL / LINQU: WE WERE ABLE TO COME OUT VICTORIOUS IN THIS WAR FOR TERRITORY & ARE NOW THE TRUE OWNERS OF THIS PART OF THE SOUTHERN CONTINENT ! 

..
( BATTLEGROUND POV )

* ( sounds of weapons clanging against each other  and multiple war cries of the disciples that shook the land ! ) *

= MOB DISCIPLES: " GLORY TO THE ROYAL COSMOS SECT ! "

=MOB DISCIPLES: " HAIL LORD VONTÈ !  "

=MOB DISCIPLES: " THE ELDERS WERE SO COOL ! "

=MOB DISCIPLES: " DID YOU SEE LADY LILY & LADY ANASTASIA FIGHTING !? SO DOMINEERING! "

=MOB DISCIPLE: " BUT SECT MASTER VONTÈ BATTLE WITH THE IMMORTALS WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR LEAGUES ! THE SHEER SHOCKWAVES FROM THEIR ATTACKS KILLED SOME WEAKER DISCIPLES ON THE CRUX KINGDOM SIDE ! "

=MOB DISCIPLES: " THE VALKYRIES HELD THEIR OWN ALSO ! "

= VALKYRIE DISCIPLES:  * currently running towards their leaders *

" LADY LILY / LADY ANASTASIA ! "

~

...

=Rayleigh: * leans against his brothers shoulders and fist bumps him *

" You did amazing out there bro ! I seen all type of ice attacks killing off the mobs ! You've definitely gotten stronger these past few days !

-

= Tristan: * fist bumps brother back *

" Thanks bro ! You've also gotten stronger ! I can feel that you're close to .. PEAK KNIGHT RANK !? WHOAH ! No wonder you were able to kill so many today ! Let's go find mom and dad ! "

= Rayleigh: " Bet ! "

-

= Elder Guts: " NOW THATS THE JOY OF LIFE ! SWINGING MY SWORD INTO COUNTLESS ENEMIES & GETTING STRONGER! HAHA ~ "

* clinches fist *

" I've definitely leveled up a minor realm or two in this battle !

-

= Elder Thadon: " I'm proud of the taming division in this battle ! They definitely held their ground and fought well together with the wolves ! Just before I jumped off the platform Lord Vontè created - he gave me a storage ring that contained the alpha wolf version of the iron tooth wolves and it help me greatly with decreasing the number of enemies !

= Elder Elizabeth: " DEAR ! FINALLY FOUND YOU ~ ."

-

= Elder Houton: " Thanks to my bloodline awakening - I was able to finally level to GOD RANK after all those years of stagnation in this battle ! I'm so happy I've followed Lord Vontè !

~

..
( main character POV )

- After giving out the victory speech to my disciples and listening to the conversations and praises they were showering me with: I started to survey the damage that was done & the overall situation after the battle while looking for my wives somewhere within the mayhem so that I can cater to them after such intense fighting and to start the award ceremony. There's also a special announcement once all the pieces are in place. -

..

= DING !

= GS: [ Due to host innate ability " empowerment of praise " -  Host has received 12 new normal gacha tickets " ]