Return of the Sect Master ~ Part 2

( continuous )

...

= Vontè: " I'm such an lucky man to have wives as you two. The crux kingdom has finally showed itself and in the worse possible way - they've plotted to take over our home and make it into their playground  via ( subjugation mission ) which  is completely unacceptable ! - Igneel & I just recently annihilated an small squadron of one thousand cultivators from the Crux Kingdom towards the northern area of the forest where I trapped two of the Semi Immortal Elders from their sects: One from the ( Sky Ascending Sect ) & ( Holy Light Sect  ) who are currently being tortured in the void realm with an demon form clone of myself ... Hmm, why not take this time to gather the information from that void clone now. "

...

= Ding !

= Gs: " Gathering information from the void clone inside of the void space ... Done .. Transferring knowledge to host ... Completed ]

-

= Vontè: " Hmmm, According to information received from the interrogation inside of the void  - Baron Crux of the Neighboring Crux kingdom has been receiving reports from his scouting team about the gathering of evidence of an changing [ Everlasting Nightmare Forest ] - reports has been indicating that the forest has been becoming more enchanted due to new findings of supreme grade energy essences that's been leaking from the outskirts of the forest recently over the past months; suggesting an heavenly treasure has appeared somewhere near the inner forest and has been attracting the attention of all types of magical beast whom been making the forest its new home - reports have also indicated sightings of an never before seen new species of an chimera type magical beast ( Igneel ) around the northern entrance area of forest. Baron Crux hearing about the new findings of the neighboring [ Everlasting Nightmare Forest ] sent some of his elite cultivators alongside his third & forth strongest sect vice leaders : Semi - Immortal Blaze of the Holy Light Sect & Semi - Immortal Mort of the Sky Ascending Sect ( that was trapped inside the void ) who were on an subjugation mission to secure a post inside of the forest to begin an full scale expansion of the kingdom into the forest. The kingdom has recently been growing with more powerful cultivators and Baron Crux himself is approaching close to an Lower Immortal Rank 3 cultivation base - with influence and more people finding safety into his kingdom, causing his population to grown into two hundred - fifty thousand strong as of today ( 250k ). The current strongest cultivator inside of the kingdom is an Lower Immortal Rank 5 cultivator whom is also the head of the Holy Light Sect .. The plan is simple - gather everyone and show them that whoever dares to enter my territory will be eliminated ! We also won't forget to recruit everyone who wants to swear loyalty to the Royal Cosmos Sect !! It's now time for an mini expansion !

-

= Anastasia: " It would make sense that they're not able to gather any intel on us due to the fact that we're also smack middle inside this very expansive lush forest & also the fact that we would've hushed any lurking cultivators / bandit snooping around our backyard. But, the findings about the supreme grade energy essence is new to me - I believe it's something to do with the sect and more so because of your presence my love. "

-

= Vontè: " Spot on Anastasia ! "

-

= Lily: * cracks knuckles and starts doing flexible stretches *

" I'm ready to set off now babe - Ana still has my blood running with adrenaline right now, haha. I'll also make sure to give them even more to report about if their able to survive after we show up in front of them ! "

-

= Vontè: " Lily & Anastasia - I'll leave any of the Lower Semi - Immortal Ranks to your care: that way you'll be able to learn how to fight alongside each other while also progressing your cultivation: remember to never underestimate your opponents and always strike to kill - don't ever hesitate or let down your guard until the last man has fallen ! I believe there's a hidden card inside that kingdom, but I want to leave the mob fighting to my disciples & the valkyries: from the last skirmish an few hours ago - its going to be quite an easy battle for them too get their hands dipped into those real world waters. The taming division alongside my personal disciples Tristan & Rayleigh & the valkyries will be able to handle most of the lower ranks completely themselves: we'll be outnumbered - but definitely not outgunned: We have more hard hitters after all and don't even forget about the number of magical beast we have inside my inner world- it'll be overkill HAHA !! So this will basically be our red carpet event into the outside world that will let everyone know the name of THE ROYAL COSMOS SECT !