Return of the Sect Master ~ Part 1

- Surprisingly, the battle did not last too long because of the overwhelming domineering strength possessed by the both of us & now it's time to cut my solo training regime and head back to the sect to gather my elders for important matters that MUST be discussed with some urgency. But before I was able to release my wings and blast off towards the sect - Igneel stopped me to speak a couple words and returned back to the cave we've recently discovered.

= Igneel: " Master, I'll stay behind and continue to cultivate inside of the cave - Kazmik is currently undergoing an major breakthrough and I don't want to disturb him inside of the inner world with my own breakthrough.

= Vonte: " A respectful and wise choice Igneel - that cave is indeed perfect for your cultivation base & will definitely benefit your next minor breakthrough. Stay for as long you need to strengthen yourself Igneel - I must attend to the sect about this matter.

= Igneel: " Yes Master "

...

- The moment Igneel understood my intentions, he turned around while releasing his wings and started airwalking upwards before finally flapping his wings towards the cave. Following the same actions: I released my wings and flapped them downwards really hard which sent me darting upwards into the air like an rocket. But, before heading towards the sect - I opened up my wings to stop my momentum and hovered in the air to send an telepathy message to the elders to return to the sect and meet me inside the meeting hall on the second tier of the sect with every single disciple.

...

= Ding !

= GS: " Would host like to send telepathy message to : Elder Thadon , Elizabeth, Guts , Houton, & Beverley. [ Y/N ]

-

= Vonte: " Yes, everyone but my wives - I'll be the one to inform those two personally.

-

= Ding !

= GS: " Sending telepathic messages to elders ... Done .. "

...

- Once the system told me that message was sent: It was time to head back towards the sect in order too visit my two beautiful wives & their newly created legion of valkyries. Using [ camouflage ] to hide my presence / aura too make it easier to sneak on my wives: I started flapping my wings towards their direction as I enjoy the peaceful and warm breeze that was flowing across my face with my locks dancing in the backdraft behind me. Igneel & I flew close to 200 kilometers towards the northern entrance of the forest which is just an short travel within this massive forest, so flying back did not last long at all since I was also anxious to see Lily & Anastasia after a few days of not being around the both of them. What should take the average mortal hours to traverse this land - would only take minutes or seconds with my flight speed. As I'm darting through the skies - I also started to look for the auras of my wives & their legion: which was an easy task - thanks too my newly enhanced senses. Once locked onto their direction - I can see both Lily & Anastasia just finishing what seemed to be an very intense sparring session because of the protective barrier around the female disciples and that part of the forest devastated with fires, broken trees and upheaved earth which looks as if an meteor shower has just blessed it with its physical presence. Both Lily and Anastasia are sitting on the ground with the backs touching together with the newly made armor almost falling of their bodies - but the regenerative features started to activate which made the armor look as if the intense sparring session never happened. Thinking the battle was over and getting ready to undo the camouflage to show myself as I approach them closer and closer - the both of them start to begin another spar !