Summoning Of The New Wife !

•Vontè: ( Holds Lily more tighter ) " Other plans can definitely wait until later ! "

•Lily: " Hehe ! ( starts to bite her lip & speaks in an soft seductive tone ) .., Take me away then babe ! "

•Vontè: ( smiles and looks at Lily very passionately ) " ( •meta teleportation • ) "

* swoosh *

....

- After an few hours of intense & passionate moments ... You'll find an beautiful 10 tailed fox demihuman with an very satisfied expression resting upon the chest of an young mature looking man with the skintone of honey & caramel laying on top of an very large red velvet sheeted bed that can fit about 4 people comfortably chatting away in an very blissful mood: ... The colorful moonlight that's shining through the room is also providing an added relaxing vibe as the husband and wife duo enjoys each other's presence.

...

•Lily: " Can you repeat that again for me vontè ... you said you've found what exactly ? "

...

•Vontè: " It might be best if show you instead baby "

...

- After speaking those words, I've manifested the female inheritance that I found in the orc tribes vault, while making it hover in the air just above our heads with my mental essence ... Lily sits up kind of slowly with one arm pushing her up and then grabs the marbled tablet in the air to decipher its contents.

...

[ Inheritance of the  ... God Rank: Prismatic Flame  Phoenix Dragon  ]

- Description: This inheritance can only be granted to an non cultivating woman ( human / demi-human ) that is an virgin, between the ages of 17-24 ... Grants the user of the inheritance the abilities / traits of both dragons and phoenix's ! .. Grants the user immense affinity to holy / fire / space elements .... High affinity with wind & ying /yang elements from the phoenix bloodline ...  & ... supernatural senses / supernatural physical conditioning from the dragon bloodline . Immune to all magic under God Rank !  ... ( Evolvable )

...

•Lily: ( tilts head to look vontè in his eyes & then back to this inheritance )

" I'm totally fine with having another sister ! .. & with what you've told me earlier about the village in the west of here .. Hmm? .. this seems like a coincidence babe; What if it resonates with someone over there lol ...

...

•Vontè: " Now that you've spoken about it .. that might actually happen Lily .. but firstly though .. you keep looking at me and moving your hips like you're ready again my love ... I really -

...

- Before I can speak anymore words, ... my lips were snatched away from Lily as we started french kissing for a few moments ... after a few passionate kisses, ... she takes control and starts to slowly grind away my worries for the next day while also ending off the night in the best way ...

...

- I woke early the next day after an very relaxed sleep around 7 in the morning and headed out to hunt for ingredients in order to cook breakfast for my wife and disciples and to also do some basic morning exercise after my morning hygiene routine ! -

...

- While I'm walking within the outskirts off the forest, I managed to find an Gold rank wild honey snout boar to use as the meat dish and also an nice sized haul of eggs from an speckled wing hawk colony that made their nest just above my head from where I swiftly killed the boar ! -