The " Royal Cosmos Kingdom " has been founded ! PART II

( continuous )

- The very next moment was one that I'll never forget in my lifetime alongside Anastasia & Lily. After seeing the unbelievable transformation of Elder Kenzo that just happened in front their eyes and seeing his family swearing fealty right after that; All of the one hundred & fifty-two thousand mortals not wanting to be left to the laws of nature swore fealty to my [ Royal Cosmos Sect ] and then groveled on the ground seeking my approval !

..

[ DING ! ]

•• SOS: [ Activating more than one hundred thousand contract of servitude .. Completed ! Showing updated information ! ]

•Members: 167.004

- personal: 2
- elder: 6
- core : 1
- inner: 8
- outer: 4987
- unassigned: 162.000

..

- Since everyone is so closely packed next to each other - the golden light that manifests over the said person(s) body once the [ contract of servitude ] is activated has merged together creating a very big golden dome that lasted for a brief moment signaling that it was successful ! Once the soul bounding was completed - I told them to all rise up so that I can keep the surprises rolling ! But, it seems that because of this monumental achievement; the system also has one just for me which came at the most notable time !

..

[ DING ! ] 

= GS: [ Host has reached the hidden achievement of having over 100.000 disciples ! Granting special unknown rank reward & 3 premium gacha summoning tickets ! ]

-

[ DING ! ]

= GS: [ Due to host innate ability " empowerment of praise " -  Host has received 100 new normal gacha tickets ! " ]

( 200 normal gacha tickets and 9 premium gacha tickets remaining )

-

[ DING ! ]

[ Unknown Rank Innate Passive Ability: Personal Domain / Realm Creation ]

- Description: Grants the user of this ability to create personal domain / realms and gives absolute authority to manipulate realms of the same cultivation rank + below !

..

= Vontè: ( Now, I'll be able to create a secret realm to make the sect hidden from plain sight ! The sect tokens will be the only key to enter the secret realm  or if I've given permission to the specific person(s). )

- Once the notifications stoped showcasing themselves in the top corner of my vision: it was high time to get back on schedule so that I can give the new members of my sect their starter kits and more surprises ~

[ Diety Rank Innate Ability: Permanent Attribute Distribution ]

- Because of my very happy mood I raised everyone's strength and agility up by 5 points and their reactions were very immediate in response. Numerous surprised & flabbergasted faces were showcased in front of me - while the other disciples who experienced this before started smiling and looking at me with more reverence. Lily & Anastasia who had also experienced this kind of moment at the Diovokin village showcased very charming wholesome smiles which had put the peoples mind even more at ease while I prepped up the next gift for the newly joined disciples & future elders of the royal cosmos sect ! Releasing myself from the arm cuddling of my wives - I moved one step forward in front of them as I raised both my arms in the air to bring some flavor to the next scene. Due to my ability [ Infinite Innate Golden Touch ] I'm able to create unlimited amounts of anything I touch ( with the only restriction is not being able to use it on living organisms ) - so I made one hundred & sixty two thousand storage rings appear out in thin air from the inventory and used my mental energy to place each ring next to everyone present.