Uncle Omega & Rah Goldstar: The Two Sect Leaders of the Goldstar Clan.

...

- The territory and wealth of the GOLDSTAR CLAN is one of the most expansive and richest compared to the rest of the sects / clans of the UTOPRIME WORLD. The northern continent which is where the hidden clan has its roots: located deep within the mountains of the territory is a very specific mountain that has almost every known herb, whether it be normal or spiritual - which belongs to one of the two great uncles of vonte, who are also the current sect leaders of the GOLDSTAR SECT! Being one of the tallest and most fertile mountains amongst the others - it was the best choice to cultivate the greatest herbalist garden for medicine/alchemy and poisons. It's also naturally formed in a way which you can see five tiers of all types of herbs as if categorized by its rarity / color / properties. On the highest peak of the mountain where there's a medium sized cottage themed home (breeze**** from sky***) with a small pond and surrounded by many types of very exotic looking herbs. You'll find a very healthy-looking man in his prime late 40s - with grey eyes, red goatee, cleanly shaved bald head and glowing hazelnut skintone under the warming light of the sun which is at the peak of its ascent: dressed in a golden trimmed light grey robe with no undershirts to show his sculped physique and black pants and boots. He stands at a height of 6'7 with a slight gap in the middle of his front teeth talking to the head of his assassination division to gather intel on what he has missed from his closed-door cultivation of a month while giving out some spiritual power to feed his exotic herbs and smoking out of his dragon carved pipe that was a specially made gift when vonte was only 13!

~swoosh~

=Head of Goldstar Assassins:

(Kneels on one knee while clasping hands together)

" Congratulations, Master! On successfully breaking through to the 8th level of the supreme rank! I also have wonderful news to tell about the recent visit of young master while you were in seclusion! "

..

= Great Uncle Omega: (blows smoke out from his nose)

" HAHA, Thank you for the generous praise! & Tell me what I've missed from this past month. "

..

= Head of Goldstar Assassins: " Yes, Master Omega! This past month we've found some hidden talents to recruit into the division and there have been no recent movement from any other powers or plots against the sect! The biggest news that has been circulating within our territory is that the young master has recently visited back home and will be hosting a grand marriage in a weeks' time to Lady Lily and two newly introduced insanely talented maidens! Forefather Klemu and his parents also went back with him via a portal after a slight tour of the territory while also leaving an announcement that he'll also be recruiting elders, disciples, teachers and common workers to relocate over to the southern continent which he has already laid roots and founded his own kingdom! This is all the information that I have for you right now Master Omega!

..

= Great Uncle Omega: " Good work! Now, carry on! "

-

= Head of Goldstar Assassins: " Yes, Master! "

~swoosh~

...

- It was also at this very specific moment: as if it was calculated. A man that shares some of the same facial features as Omega & Klemu suddenly appears walking with long powerful strides full of martial intent on the air towards the location where his younger brother is standing with a face full of happiness. His appearance is charismatic man is prime early 50s with a very hot-blooded nature due to his pure martial nature. Short curly black hair with a few golden strands and cleanly tapered trimmed full beard - deep purple abysmal colored eyes with a few slight freckles and very long scar across his chest area - dressed in all black. There's also a very big great sword on his back with the initials of " V.G5 " (vonte goldstar - The " 5 " stands for the five tips of the star) etched on the scabbard that was a present made for him before his nephew left on his journey a few months ago!