Returning back to the sect !

•Thadon: " Excuse me Lord Vontè, but who is this person you're mentioning ? "

...

•Vontè: " Ooooh, It's not a person .. It's just my contracted dragon that's currently being treated like an god in that village we've just talked about ! ... But, before we set out to that village ... I want to see what skills / techniques that you & your sons obtained from the pills / scrolls & then immediately go pick up our wives !

...

•Thadon: ( I start to excitedly look at the items Lord Vontè has give me, while also thinking about my beautiful wife ! .. There's two orange thumb sized pills  & two rainbow colored scrolls laying in front of me on the table ! ... But to play it safely, let's confirm the process on how to efficiently use these items ) .... " Lord Vontè, how do I use these items ? "

...

•Vontè: " It's an very simple process Thadon ... For the pills: All you have to do is swallow them as it will instantly dissolve leaving an fresh sweet citrus aftertaste .. once the essence of the pill has been fully ingested ... full knowledge and basic mastery of the skill will be inherited ! So it would feel like you had the skill for years ... & for the two rainbow colored scrolls in front of you ... Those are mythical cultivation books that'll grant anyone I gift it too an random grade cultivation skill from ( Gold - DemiGod) ranks that must be fed a little of their essence to bind and unlock it secrets  ! ... & Tristan / Rayleigh .. Stop ease dropping behind the wall and follow me with your father to the open field ! ..

...

- After walking to the middle of the field with the Reddus Family behind me ... I stopped which also cause them to stop as I turn my body 180• to face them while focusing on the young twins !

...

•Vontè: " I assume that you guys went inside the log cabin to meditate in order to recover your cultivation to peak state before coming to ask for my guidance correct ?

...

• Tristan : " Yes, Lord Vonte  "

•Rayleigh: " I figured it would be best to be in peak state before ingesting pills sect master "

...

• Vontè: " Very wise choice indeed Rayleigh / Tristan: ... Remember to keep that frame of thought ! ... Now that you guys have all heard the guide on how to use the items, pick a spot and start to ingest the pills and give the scrolls some of your essence to integrate the knowledge ! .. I will be monitoring & will also be creating an barrier to protect this sacred ground ! .. Afterwards we will immediately set back out to the Sect to pick up my wife and your mother then finally set out to recruit more people for the guild while it's still day hours !

...

•Reddus Family: " Yes, Sect Master "

...

- After giving out the orders for them to start the process of getting stronger &  the plans for the day ... The Reddus family all simultaneously sat 5 feet from each other forming an triangle shape formation as they all ingest the pills & scrolls at the same time !

...

•Vontè: ( Hey Gs, only show me the new skills obtained from the items )

...

•• ! [ Ding ]

•• ! [ Confirming command ... Done ]

...